• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    For you Southern Indiana members, there is a 100 table show scheduled for the 24th and 25th inside the Memphis Flea Market, off I-65 at Exit 17.

Admission is $5, 9-5 Saturday, 9-3 Sunday

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Memphis question

I'll miss the show since we are heading west on the 24th but.......Is The Filling Station still open at that exit? They had a good little buffet as I recall.

Thanks

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Thanks for the info. I live a couple of miles away from there and will try and make it.

The Filling Station is closed. They shut down earlier this summer.

Matt

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I set up my table at the show this afternoon. It's not real big, but I know most of the vendors I saw today, and they are all horse traders. So if you come to the show, don't hesitate to make offers on anything you're interested in.

My table is in the back right corner, at a slight angle. Stop and say Hello.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I set up my table at the show this afternoon. It's not real big, but I know most of the vendors I saw today, and they are all horse traders. So if you come to the show, don't hesitate to make offers on anything you're interested in.

My table is in the back right corner, at a slight angle. Stop and say Hello.
    You'll be the one with guns on the table right?..........

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Cool, went to one there a couple or so years ago and enjoyed it...somehow I miss knowing when they are having one.... so thanks for the post..its only a about a 15 min drive for me...so here I come:)

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Thanks to mkgr22 for some good conversation and one of a few deals at Memphis!!

You're welcome, Mosineer. Glad to see you. Man, it sure was dead today! I read the other thread on the Bedford show, and it's too bad the folks who went there didn't come to Memphis. We sure could have used the traffic!

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    You're welcome, Mosineer. Glad to see you. Man, it sure was dead today! I read the other thread on the Bedford show, and it's too bad the folks who went there didn't come to Memphis. We sure could have used the traffic!

Had a good bit of conversation with mkgr22, great guy! Heard lots of other dealers comment on the lack of traffic.

Without this post I would not have known about the show, maybe the show promoters should do something like promote the show??:dunno:

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I was not able to make the show due to a fishing tournament but I only heard about the show on here. I never saw any promotions either. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Top Bottom