• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    It appears that a large number of Meijer stores have put up anti-gun signs across multiple states in the last two weeks.
    :(
    I liked Meijer and often shopped there, but I guess I won't anymore. Anyone else hear about this? It must be something from a hater of the 2nd-amendment at Meijer corporate since it is across all (or most) stores.

I will be calling them today (1-877-363-4537) to voice my displeasure and ask them to reconsider this poorly-planned and counter-productive new policy. If anyone gets a chance, please call them or email them (at https://help.meijer.com/s/contact) and let them know. I'm surprised to see this new development at a large chain who has previously not been anti-gun...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    This post if the first I have heard.

Do we have pictures of the signs? Do we know for sure they are new, and there is a new policy?

A quick ducking shows this same "I heard a rumor" topic on other sites. No actual evidence.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Haven’t stepped foot in a meijer for about 3 times as long as I haven’t stepped foot in a wally world, and I haven’t planted feet in that hell hole in almost 2 years.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Wish there was a Meijer near me, so that I could ignore their sign.
    Since there are only so many places to purchase some products we use, at times, it's necessary to enter Meijer.
    I never payed any attention to a sign before, so I won't search for one now. I see OC all the time in there, and my wireless device
    will still accompany myself.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom