Megalomaniac Funeral Donations. Anything helps.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Thanks to those who donated.

Nick Brockner, known to some as Megalomaniac on the forums he frequented, died last week from a heart attack. I believe he was only 36 or 37.

He has a 7 year old daughter who lives with his ex-wife in Ohio and a mother who lives in Pennsylvania. Other than a few close friends, he has no family in state.

We don't know much about his mother's situation, but it seems she is having some issues with acquiring the necessary funds to cover funeral costs and the handling of his estate. We don't know exactly how much is needed, but we do know that anything will help. Our understanding is she plans to make the trip to Indiana in either August or September to perform services for Nick. Any monies available after initial expenses are covered will be put towards her travel costs.

I'm sure most on here never met Nick, but those who had would say he was a good guy and a firm believer in our Second Amendment.

If you would like to help, you can send via PayPal. You can send as a gift or whatever you feel comfortable with. Every cent will be forwarded on. If PayPal is not an option to donate please contact me via PM as there are many avenues available in which to donate to this fund.

Last edited:

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    For anyone that knew him or not, if you want to visit the funeral of a great man and patriot, sat Aug 6th 2pm. Gravel lawn cemetery, SR 13 about halfway between Fortville and I69.
    And the way he would want it, if you are licensed to do so feel free to exercise your 2A rights at the ceremony !

Top Bottom