• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is why I stepped away from the GOP toward being an independent conservative 20 years ago. After seeing the "Contract with America" vanish as soon as the elections were over, I was on notice. In 1998 I was in a living room outside Bloomington with Dick Armey close enough I could speak without really having to raise my voice. I asked him what was being done to eliminate unconstitutional laws including but not limited to those infringing on the 2A. He assured me the Republican congress was hard at work and I could expect results as soon as we also had a GOP White House. Twenty-three years later I'm still waiting. Some things never change.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The RNC can't take a hint. To be removed from their mailing list,it says click here.....but there is no "here". I JUST SEND THEM NASTY REPLYS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But, in a warning shot to Democrats, he outlined a laundry list of conservative policies that could pass the next time Republicans control the chamber: Defunding Planned Parenthood and so-called "sanctuary cities," anti-abortion legislation and nationwide concealed carry reciprocity.
    McConnell talking about what he'll do if the Dems do nuke the filibuster

Not sure about others, but those are some of the reasons I vote for Republicans, because those are desirable goals that I thought they supported, but we find out they were never on the table except as some sort of legislative MAD

He said the quiet part out loud. He's done. He and CoC Republicans like him need to be run out of the party on rails

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Well after seeing this total wack job Garland in action,We should THANK Mitch for not giving in to Obamas cream dream and saving the SCOTUS pick for Trump.

Top Bottom