McCarthy pressured by firearms group to cancel fundraiser for 'anti-gun' Republican

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Tough choice presented here. This was a seat held by dems for 70 years and this guy took it. He holds an important seat for republicans to get the majority in the house. He does not vote the way we want. Are we better off with a democrat in the seat?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Tough choice presented here. This was a seat held by dems for 70 years and this guy took it. He holds an important seat for republicans to get the majority in the house. He does not vote the way we want. Are we better off with a democrat in the seat?

If he votes with the Dems, what's the difference besides the letter beside his name?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Just keep adding more Youngs to congress is always the best way to change the party for the better.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If he votes with the Dems, what's the difference besides the letter beside his name?
    I’m not claiming to know the answers, my quote was “tough choice”.

Which of these California senators is better for for conservatives and or 2A supporters?

A R-RINO that votes how WE want 57% of the time, for red flag, but against bans?

A dem leftist that votes 98.9% against how WE would want?

We will never see a congress majority of reps that vote like Braun even…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is at minimum, in reply to your “sad”, but it also is the truth. I find the information in threads like this to help me understand the system and electorate.

Next I am encouraging others to get involved in action and money to get candidates with values WE support, first on the primary ballot, then elected. I believe anyone sitting around saying the words “they should” or ”they did” are not part of the solution.

At most candidate meets and fundraisers I rarely meet anyone as conservative as me. Where are you guys? Sound like Kelly at the state house!

Top Bottom