• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Meh, in looking at the list it's no surprise. Michael Dumberg is co-chair of that three-ring circus and most of the mayors on that site are Democrats, many of which are mayors of large urban areas. Republican areas aren't well represented in this coalition. Draw your own conclusions from that.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    The mayors say they are against illegal guns but what they are really against are the rights guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment. I read many of their proposals and that is quite clear.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    There was an absolutely horrible ad on the radio this morning with a "gun owner" talking about how we need to encourage Sen. Coates to vote for universal back ground checks to close the "loop hole." Drove me nuts.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    There was an absolutely horrible ad on the radio this morning with a "gun owner" talking about how we need to encourage Sen. Coates to vote for universal back ground checks to close the "loop hole." Drove me nuts.

Let me guess, he had a fake accent? He's a hunter? and he loves him some shotguns, but he don't see no need for a deadly assault weapon designed to be sprayfired cuz no REAL MAN needs that fer huntin? He's ok with background checks cuz he got nuttin' to hide?

The scum paying for these ads know this sort of crap works with a certain group of people. Particular hunters and target shooters who are completely ignorant regarding the 2nd Amendment and/or the true intentions of the scum pushing this fecal matter.

Top Bottom