• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    When you head for the voting booth remember that Coats has betrayed gun owners in the past when he cast a yes vote for the AWB and the Brady Bill. He has never explained why he voted against the wishes of his constituents on this issue and I, for one, cannot support his bid for office.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It appears that real conservatives have split with Hostettler gaining somewhat more support than Stutzman. Both Hostettler and Stutzman have just received major endorsements this week, which may further divide the pro-gun and conservative voters.

Sadly by dividing the pro-gun/conservative voters it appears that Coats is in the lead and will very likely be our next senator.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    SPREAD the word about coats!

Turning the spotlight on coats is the way he's going to be beat!

Do whatever else you'd like, but make CERTAIN TO BASH COATS every single chance you can!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    When you head for the voting booth remember that Coats has betrayed gun owners in the past when he cast a yes vote for the AWB and the Brady Bill. He has never explained why he voted against the wishes of his constituents on this issue and I, for one, cannot support his bid for office.

He explained the votes. He said Dick Lugar told him to vote for AWB (and you don't need guns that go bang, bang, bang, bang anyway) and the Brady Bill because he didn't think it was too bad...no, really, these were his explanations. The guy's a moron.

rj3438

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    I especially like the way his tv commercial flashes 'supports 2nd amendment' as he's speaking.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    New NRA announcement

Just saw this on a conservative website and thought I might link it so others might see it. Someone gets an A+ rating from the NRA in the upcoming primaries.

nra-election-alert.jpeg

Mod's, I thought this might be located here under the 2nd Amendment topics rather than the political venue. Please feel free to locate as felt necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Dr. Mr. Coats,

You voted against the Second Amendment. You can never change the fact you turned your back on freedom and the constitution. You will not get my vote, and I am doing everything I can to inform voters of your disgraceful behavior.

Sincerely,
    xxxx xxxxx

p.s. I just took a sh*t and it looked like your mother

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Check out redstate.com on Stutzman articles. One article compares Coats to Lugar and Coats is left of Lugar.

Hostettler spent 12 years in DC. Do you really want to send him back?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Yes he sure did. I will never forget it. I was in Shoes Gun Rack in 1994 when they were located at Girls School Rd. and watched the final vote on CSPAN with Gary Shoemaker. If I recall correctly Coats made the final tie breaking vote. Sorry worthless turncoat pukel!!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Check out redstate.com on Stutzman articles. One article compares Coats to Lugar and Coats is left of Lugar.

Redstate says s lot of things. Its a blog that is biased toward Stutzman despite the fact that Stutzman does not have anywhere near enough support to get elected. As things sit he will come in a distant 3rd place in the election.

If fact based on some of the polling data if Stutzman gets ALL of Bates and ALL of Behney's voters to switch to him he will still not have enough votes to catch Coats. On the other hand Hostettler, who is endorsed by many true conservatives and libertarians, is within 2% points of Coats and actually could win this election.

I'm constantly amazed at the fact that conservative voters are so biased for 'their' candidate that they don't realize that unless they unite behind the only 1 candidate who actually has the numbers to win, they will help send Coats to Washington. A vote for Stutzman, Bates or Behney is a vote for Coats. Its really that simple. Based on the most recent polling data, Stutzman is under 20%, Bates is at 5% and Behney is at 3% but Coats is running almost 30% and Hostettler is 2 to 3% behind.

People need to wake the heck up and look at the numbers. On the positions/issues Hostettler and Stutzman seem to be roughly 99% the same. But Stutzman doesn't have the votes. Votes for Stutzman will send Coats to Washington. It is just that simple.

YES, hell yes in fact.

Ron Paul keeps getting sent back. I want to keep him in office as long as possible. Ron Paul endorses John Hostettler so if we can send an ally for Ron Paul to office in Washington then we have done a darn good thing.

Top Bottom