Martinsville BiWeekly GunShow Ammo Sales?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Just went to the Pocket Traders show in Martinsville. Was very well attended. I saw a lot of people haggling. I sold a pistol that took with me and got what I wanted for it. Nice little group, I will Definately go back again.

Now if I can just keep that money in the safe for the 1911 I have been lusting after....:D

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    My first time there today too I also sold a gun and had a great time! I had a couple guns I was going to buy but I hesitated too long lol!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I really enjoyed it. I'll be back.

Keep an eye on "Trader Jack" along the wall though. He's a shifty one ya know. He's my neighbor. I know Debbie has her hands full keeping him in line.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    "Pocket Traders"

My first time there today too I also sold a gun and had a great time! I had a couple guns I was going to buy but I hesitated too long lol!

A friend of mine bought a Garand there that would have went home with me if I had seen it first! A lot of firearms get bought and sold in the 3-4 hours we are there.Good buys get picked up quick!

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Sure would be a good weekend to trade off some of that ammo you don't need anymore for some that you do!We are trading in Martinsville this weekend,Saturday March 10 from 8-12 or so...."Pocket Traders"

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Can someone pm me the address?

US 37 South of Martinsville approx 4 miles. There is an off road VW shop and a hotel on the East side of the road. A little behind and south of these is a large steel pole building. Look for the Pocket Trader sign, lots of cars, and people with guns :D.

Intersection of 37 and Old 37

Knight 1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    South indianapolis
    I have missed this in the past and unfortunately will have to miss again. Can someone keep us up to date a little earlier in the future. I'm from Martinsville originally.

1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Thanks. Wasnt hard to find at all and quite a few great deals.

US 37 South of Martinsville approx 4 miles. There is an off road VW shop and a hotel on the East side of the road. A little behind and south of these is a large steel pole building. Look for the Pocket Trader sign, lots of cars, and people with guns :D.

Intersection of 37 and Old 37

Top Bottom