Marion County Fish and Game; Membership Meeting on Tuesday February 2nd at 7:30 pm!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Marion County Fish and Game will be holding our monthly member meetings on the first Tuesday of each month. The membership meeting for February is Tuesday, February 2nd at 7:30 pm. This is a great time to stop by the club to pay your dues, and to go through our safety training.

We are a shooting range on the West Side of Indianapolis (7052 Crawfordsville Rd.). MCF&G offers a variety of shooting sports including Trap, Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Muzzle Loader, Juniors League and a host of others. Our goal is to continuously improve our club and to provide a financially stable club for future generations. More information is available on our website: www.IndyRange.com

Dues are $100/year with a $25 initiation fee for new members. Members are welcome to bring guests, provided that they pay a $10 (per visit) temporary membership fee. Membership at MCF&G covers the member, his/her spouse and any children (under the age of 18) in the household. Members also enjoy discounts on entry fees for events (Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Trap, etc.) held at the club.

MCF&G offers a 100 yard range where you can shoot handguns, rifles chambered in traditional handgun calibers, shotguns and muzzle loaders.

Please visit our website for any details, or feel free to post here with any questions.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hickman is right!

Hickman,
    Thanks for reminding us that there is a monthly membership meeting tonight; we look forward to having you as a club member! See you at 7:30!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    is there anyother time one can join? i have been wanting to join up but have boyscout meetings on tuesday nights and cant make it to the member meetings on tuesdays.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    When will Key-day / electronic tag day be this year?

I noticed that the start of the electronic gate was there last time I stopped by (AR show&tell get together)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Wife in the St Francis ER, being tested for mini-strokes again, so I get to sit him with the kids.

I'll try again next month.

Hoping a buddy of mine makes it out to join tonight.

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    When will Key-day / electronic tag day be this year?

I noticed that the start of the electronic gate was there last time I stopped by (AR show&tell get together)

The website says April 3rd, I hope it's correct. Hickman, sending you and your wife prayers!

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    woo hoo, FINALLY a member of MCF&G
    Yep, me too. And it was nice to finally meet the famous HICKMAN in person.

I enjoy shooting at DCC, and I am still a member there, too. But for handguns, there is a little more flexibility built in to MCFG.

Top Bottom