• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    ...Regardless of what the media has to say ND would not stand behind him if the didn't believe him 100%.

Yeah, because no big college sports team would ever cover anything up to preserve all the cash football keeps bringing in to the university. Do the names Penn State, Joe Paterno, and Jerry Sandusky ring a bell? :dunno:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Hey!!! How about a little sympathy??? A person who never existed is dead... You guys are cruel.

That what I'm saying. It's bad enough to die. But to have never lived either ... that sucks. It's like his girlfriend was aborted or something.

Ok, I admit this was possible offensive. Good thing I'm not nationally known and have my stupid mistakes on the evening news.
    Whew ... good to be anonymous.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    552535_10151285617425337_920094981_n.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Haters gonna hate. If this was an IU linebacker, no one, and I mean NO ONE would give it a second glance....but since it is one of college footballs elite, the bored pussies at ESPN just can't shut up about it. Who cares. Teo is going to be picked up in the first or second round of the NFL draft, his signing bonus will be more than a million clams and by the time his NFL career is over he will have earned more money than any of the asshats riding on his name will ever earn.

The Bears suck, they always have, and they always will. Go Pack Go.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Blame it on technology. People have been doing this forever. When I was growing up we didn't have computers, we had dad's magazines! You don't actually believe your kids are taking those devices into the bathroom to do their homework do you?

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ok if it was a fake, shame on him. If he actually fell for it, he forgot the first rule of online relationships (i.e. get the live naked cam session out of the way ASAP). BTW, I read that it was really a dude, so the first rule would have exposed that!

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Haters gonna hate. If this was an IU linebacker, no one, and I mean NO ONE would give it a second glance....but since it is one of college footballs elite, the bored pussies at ESPN just can't shut up about it. Who cares. Teo is going to be picked up in the first or second round of the NFL draft, his signing bonus will be more than a million clams and by the time his NFL career is over he will have earned more money than any of the asshats riding on his name will ever earn.

But he IS one of the most notable players for one of the most storied programs in the country who used the story to propel him to national notoriety and appeal to Heisman voters. He leveraged the whole story to be featured in stories all over the country. It's a slap in the face to those who have real family and friends that have died to cancer and virtually every bit of info available puts him as a participant in the whole scheme, not as a victim as he wants people to believe.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    But he IS one of the most notable players for one of the most storied programs in the country who used the story to propel him to national notoriety and appeal to Heisman voters. He leveraged the whole story to be featured in stories all over the country. It's a slap in the face to those who have real family and friends that have died to cancer and virtually every bit of info available puts him as a participant in the whole scheme, not as a victim as he wants people to believe.

He did no such thing. But go ahead and keep watching cable TV sports. Maybe next year they'll throw in a coloring book and crayons too.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    All we can say after a deep discussion amongst ourselves is this young man is either a serious idiot or he was involved. I hope for the 1st reason. He may grow out of the idiot. If the 2nd....well, he should be released from the football program.... ejected from the campus and not allowed to play ball at any level ever again. To play at ND is an honer and should be treated as such. It is not an arena for personal agendas or self important pranks. JMHO

Ehh, there have been players that have done much worse than him (if he was involved). There have been ND football players involved in sexual assaults, drunken fights, threatening cops, and other fun stuff. I don't really remember anyone calling for players involved in the sexual assaults to be removed from the school or saying they shouldn't be allowed to play at any level.

Notre Dame’s real dead woman - Salon.com

I'd say the girl that ended up committing suicide and the other sexual assaults are much worse than a hoax or a prank.

Look up Catfish, there was actually a show on MTV about it. Regardless of what the media has to say ND would not stand behind him if the didn't believe him 100%.

ND has stood behind players accused of sexual assault. Not sure why they wouldn't stand behind someone that was involved in a hoax or a prank. They stand behind the multiple people on the team that have been involved in underage drinking, some that threatened LEOs.

I told you this was a pissed off USC fan.... All Scams Lead to Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

Manti Te'o Girlfriend Hoax -- All Scams Lead to Ronaiah Tuiasosopo | TMZ.com

:popcorn:

From the Tuiasosopopo football family? Hmm.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

And of course, earning money, as we know, if the true measure of worth of a human being.
    But honestly, I get you.

I just am interested in what the heck was going on. If 1/2 of what I did was on the national new ... I would probably be in Michagan City instead of down here by the Ohio.

Top Bottom