• ...and so much more!
  • AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    Can you give us a 50 word synopsis?

HE SAID ALL OF THE FOLLOWING I AM ONLY PROVIDING A SYNOPSIS OF HIS WRITING. I IN NO WAY SUPPORT ANY OF WHAT HE SAID. I BELIEVE NONE OF IT.

Pretty much he says a whole bunch of people made me mad. I don't like racist people and see nothing wrong with inflicting violence on those who call me names. I blame others for all of my shortcomings and society for wringing me. I got fired from my job "unfairly" and am out to exact my revenge. I will inflict bloodshed until my name is cleared. I bought a whole bunch of weapons using my Military ID and Police credentials. Assault weapons should be illegal because I am going to use them illegally and that makes the gun bad. I like every liberal news media commentator and all other liberal politicians. I think Wayne LaPierre should watch his family die in a fire or something like that. I am not religious and believe that the Bible is a false document of lies. I look up to people in the media and entertainment industries.

AGAIN I AM NOT STATING THIS AS MY OWN FACTS BUT WHAT I GAINED FROM THE READING PROVIDED IN THIS THREAD. I KNOW THERE IS MORE TO HIS WRITING THAN THAT BUT I JUST WANTED TO COVER THE BASICS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This will be the reason they use to tighten down on the NFA Trust. Guess I better get rolling with mine before it's too late.

Wait, so if I set up a trust with Quicken, get it notarized, I can walk into my LGS and walk out with a suppressor? Isn't there a step missing in the process? Like waiting 6-12 months?

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Frankly, I'm tired of this bs acting like all police are out there acting like this guy or other trigger happy cops. I'm tired of the cop bashing place this forum has become since I joined in 2008 before I was in LE. I go to work, try to be fair to people, maybe even get the chance to help a few, and go home safe.

You haven't read the reports of the shootings and the media is notoriously bias... you all should know that. Yet, when it meets your opinions of police officers, then it of course must be right. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that? Just like when an armed citizen shoots someone... I wait to hear the actual situation before making a judgement.

I don't know whether to just be done with this place altogether or what. I'm selling a few things on the classifieds and then I'm going from there.

I'm a huge proponent of the 2A... was before I was a cop, and still am. But my GOD do you guys make it easy to turn people like myself into the "us vs them" mindset.

I just need to stick to equipment part of the forums.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Frankly, I'm tired of this bs acting like all police are out there acting like this guy or other trigger happy cops. I'm tired of the cop bashing place this forum has become since I joined in 2008 before I was in LE. I go to work, try to be fair to people, maybe even get the chance to help a few, and go home safe.

You haven't read the reports of the shootings and the media is notoriously bias... you all should know that. Yet, when it meets your opinions of police officers, then it of course must be right. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that? Just like when an armed citizen shoots someone... I wait to hear the actual situation before making a judgement.

I don't know whether to just be done with this place altogether or what. I'm selling a few things on the classifieds and then I'm going from there.

I'm a huge proponent of the 2A... was before I was a cop, and still am. But my GOD do you guys make it easy to turn people like myself into the "us vs them" mindset.

Maybe the LAPD should try that before putting 40 rounds into a vehicle that isn't even close to the vehicle they were looking for.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Let me know what manner of distortion could take a situation in which several magazines worth of rounds are discharged into an innocent person's vehicle rightly and make it wrong.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Maybe the LAPD should try that before putting 40 rounds into a vehicle that isn't even close to the vehicle they were looking for.

The ladies from the blue toyota have come out saying there were no warnings, yelling, etc. The gunshots just started pouring into the car. Also the distance from the squad car to the blue truck looks way too far for a positive ID. That blue truck is absolutely riddled with bullets. One lady got shot in the back, the other got minor hand wounds. I'm really glad those guys couldn't hit what they are aiming at.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Friday dawns with Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner eluding manhunt - San Bernardino County Sun

575381_489767317727441_947958339_n.jpg

So they want to ban assault rifles (AR/ AK platforms) to the public .....but the police are excempt and retired police officers in all the proposed bills on gun control......mmm 3 innocent people shot by police their searching homes, cars, etc all carrying assault rifles........bending and braking a lot rule and libertys in the name of there security ......It should be clear to all never register weapons never give up you rights to own AR/Ak platform weapons..........i hope they get this guy quick no one else get hurt and no copy cats.....:patriot:

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    What is it that makes this guy a high priority? Not saying what Dorner is doing is right nor wrong. But the massive manhunt that they are deploying in this search is the question. I can think of other "shooter on the loose" stories that have not had such a massive manhunt. Is it due to the threats against the officers and families or what?
    They said that LAPD was at Full Tactical Alert, meaning that all officers were called to active duty. I don't remember that being the case for the DC sniper case being this "high alert" status. The shooting spree in Chicago on a weekly basis does not seem to conjure such attention.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    If they keep shooting enough people they might luck into nailing the suspect (slow process but of statistical merit).

Agreed. Sherlock Holmes said that (I paraphrase) once you've eliminated everything else what ever is left must be the truth. In this case, I guess if you eliminate all the innocent people whoever is left must be the criminal.
    But to be fair to the cops--they were both trucks after all. Not like they're shooting up VW bugs and mistaking them for pickups, although that could be next.:rolleyes:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm in San Diego right now, and the news is FREAKING OUT!!! Some have even hinted that he's basically a "SEAL."

All of the people I talk to don't give a rip other than it gives them something to talk about. It's good gossip.

The only people really pissing their pants are the police. And yes, they are in shoot first ask later mode. That in turn makes the public much more afraid of the cops than a 300 lb psycho with a truck load of guns.

This isn't endearing any police agency to anyone.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm in San Diego right now, and the news is FREAKING OUT!!! Some have even hinted that he's basically a "SEAL."

All of the people I talk to don't give a rip other than it gives them something to talk about. It's good gossip.

The only people really pissing their pants are the police. And yes, they are in shoot first ask later mode. That in turn makes the public much more afraid of the cops than a 300 lb psycho with a truck load of guns.

This isn't endearing any police agency to anyone.

I don't think they care. For all those who dismiss the idea of Blowback regarding our foreign policy, will we see it here? How many innocents will the LAPD shoot before the public says enough is enough?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Did you miss the part where the LA police chief said that was what happened?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I don't think they care. For all those who dismiss the idea of Blowback regarding our foreign policy, will we see it here? How many innocents will the LAPD shoot before the public says enough is enough?

Do you really think any civilians will start shooting cops when they get pulled over or want to search their houses without a warrant?

Even if firing back at the police is legitimate self defense (And I think it would have been for the people in those trucks), I just don't see it happening.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    One thing I'm noticing is the static. It's easy to believe that today with everyone having smart phones, twitter, facebook, thousands and thousands of local papers, websites, aggregators, etc that the most up to date news is out within seconds to everyone. That only seems to be true on very simple matters.

This story, sandy hook, Hurricane sandy, etc have been a giant mess. Every media source (tens of thousands) are trying to get the most recent news out. They are all stepping on each other, and flooding every source with some news. When a certain agency hears something new, it spreads but at a slow speed and with the worst form of "telephone" imaginable. I think it's making this guy's job even easier...although most people would have thought it would make you impossible to find.

If the LA times were the only agency covering this...the new news could go to them, then could put out an update, and we'd know what was going on. Very interesting and something for all of us to tuck into the back of our mind. Misinformation as a tool would be as effective as ever.

It would be a neat experiment to get someone to try and put a piece of misinformation in a large media org and see if it spreads. For instance, someone send HuffPo a note saying he has a major addiction to Mt. Dew and energy drinks, meaning he would have to have a stash or stop at places to pick them up so the police should watch them. Make up a story about serving in the Navy with him and make it sound legit. I think it would take off.

Top Bottom