Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

noBiGthing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hebron
    If you are a union member, where does your union stand on this? It seems a lot of them, including the AFL-CIO, are in favor of the mandates.
    My union leadership doesn't stand, they kneel for whatever load of ******** the Democrats are selling. I'm convinced that if Hitler was alive today ,running as a democrat ,the union would back him. Until the the union stops blindly backing democrats , which will never happen, I have NO trust in them. I'm just thankful that I'm not one of their sheep and vote the way they think I should. I wouldn't vote for a democrat to pick up a pile of dog **** in my yard let alone a position that has an effect on policies regarding the state or country. OK , kinda strayed a bit .......sorry.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Some absolutely staggering ignorance on display from SCOTUS today. Sotomayor literally, actually thinks hundreds of thousands of children and on ventilators right now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Some absolutely staggering ignorance on display from SCOTUS today. Sotomayor literally, actually thinks hundreds of thousands of children and on ventilators right now.

Well, she is a Progressive piece of :poop:, so are we really surprised she's as indoctrinated as the rest of them? Some of them actually believe the lies they spread.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If this is an example of how scotus arguments go then the republic is dead.

I’m still listening but all I hear them talking about is feelings, no discussion of constitutionality on the part of the justices.

Why is no one asking why OSHA didn’t take comments in the 3 months or so that osha has been delaying this? Seems like a reasonable period of time for comment….

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It is distressing, but by no means surprising, that a Democrat appointed Supreme Court judge would have no idea why she was on the court

I guess she thinks it is her job to decide what the law should be. SMH

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Ok, I just found this, as I`ve been away for quite some time, and I`m not going to comb through all the replies, but I am going to say: It`s very obviously just a political and social hit on those who choose to NOT inject an experimental vaccine into their systems. It`s a fact that even if vaccinated, you can still contract AND pass on the virus, so if there`s any mandate, EVERYONE should have to be tested at least weekly, since it really doesn`t matter whether you`re vaccinated or not. This is just to further attack and provoke those who refuse to bow down to the political and societal pressure.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Half of her cases were turned over by higher courts before she ever made it to SCOTUS. The least qualified of any judge that could be found. Thats why democrats picked her.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    SCOTUS has already decided this outcome or they never would of takin the case. A judge also ruled the other day big Pharma has to release all vaccine data within 8 months....(showing the vaccines are not all that safe, and don't work all that well and could be dangerous). If so how is that going to make SCOTUS look backing a unconstitutional mandate to jab everyone. I would like to think they will do the right thing, but I know we only got 3 judges that believe in the Constitution.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The same hospitals that were firing nurses for not getting vaccinated are now pressuring sick nurses to come and work with patients.

This proves why virtue signaling is absolutely worthless. Fire nurses who won't get the jab to appease Progressive ideology, only to hire them back making more money as contractors and then forcing them and the jabbed who get sick to continue working. What absolute morons.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom