Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Does anybody remember that something happened in Afghanistan just a few days ago? Didn't that Fauci fellow lie to Congress? I think I heard about something going on at our southern border.

Definition of diversion

1: the act or an instance of diverting or straying from a course, activity, or use : DEVIATIONBad weather forced the diversion of several flights.
    2: something that diverts or amuses : PASTIMEHiking is one of her favorite diversions.a welcome diversion from the pressures of the job

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Does anybody remember that something happened in Afghanistan just a few days ago? Didn't that Fauci fellow lie to Congress? I think I heard about something going on at our southern border.

Definition of diversion

1: the act or an instance of diverting or straying from a course, activity, or use : DEVIATIONBad weather forced the diversion of several flights.
    2: something that diverts or amuses : PASTIMEHiking is one of her favorite diversions.a welcome diversion from the pressures of the job
    1631247742578.jpeg

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you want some reading material that is looking more pertinent than ever, might I suggest Revelations chapter 13 verses 16-18.
    This is probably the strongest religious exemption one might claim. Starting to sound like a prophetic biblical warning, leading to eternal damnation if one accepts the jab, eeerrr mark.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

If you don't do what they say, and then the MAKE you do it, then you really NEVER had a choice in the first place.

Regarding businesses that have over 100 employees, I didn't hear him say anything about it being only for those that do business with the federal government. Sounded like that was across the board to me. :xmad:

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Is it just me or do you hear the founding fathers rolling over in their graves? Or maybe they are just quietly weeping? Seems liberty and personal freedom had a whole different meaning 250 years ago.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I honestly have no idea if this is even legal, we have the USW where I work and I am very curious as to how the union reacts. Back when covid kicked off and masks were mandated in the plant the only people who could be officially disciplined for breaking the rules were salary personel, as something to do with masks being no where in the union contract.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I honestly have no idea if this is even legal, we have the USW where I work and I am very curious as to how the union reacts. Back when covid kicked off and masks were mandated in the plant the only people who could be officially disciplined for breaking the rules were salary personel, as something to do with masks being no where in the union contract.

It's not legal or constitutional. It's a tyrannical mandate from a senile communist piece of :poop:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Biden and/or whoever convinced him to issue these EOs is either a complete moron or secretly an anti-vaxxer, because I can't think of a more effective method of putting people's backs up then using EOs in this manner. You were winning. People were getting vaccinated. FDA approval was moving the needle further. But NoooOOOOooo, we can't just take the win, let's "do something". Let's politicize this even more and try to end run the legislative process.

Even folks who are obviously sympathetic to Biden and who are pro-vaccination are against how this is being done:

The president’s plan is certainly well-intentioned. The vaccines are the only tried and true strategy for defeating Covid; government officials should both encourage vaccination and make it easier to get vaccinated. Health officials must continue selling people on the vaccines by emphasizing the considerable upside...

But forcing vaccines on a minority contingent of unwilling people is a massive error that risks shredding the social fabric of a country already being pulled apart by political tribalism.

The president should not — and likely does not — have the power to unilaterally compel millions of private sector workers to get vaccinated or risk losing their jobs: Mr. Biden is presiding over a vast expansion of federal authority, one that Democrats will certainly come to regret the next time a Republican takes power.

I've finally had to change my signature. Say what you want about Obama, the man read Biden correctly.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Biden and/or whoever convinced him to issue these EOs is either a complete moron or secretly an anti-vaxxer, because I can't think of a more effective method of putting people's backs up then using EOs in this manner. You were winning. People were getting vaccinated. FDA approval was moving the needle further. But NoooOOOOooo, we can't just take the win, let's "do something". Let's politicize this even more and try to end run the legislative process.

Even folks who are obviously sympathetic to Biden and who are pro-vaccination are against how this is being done:

I've finally had to change my signature. Say what you want about Obama, the man read Biden correctly.

This part:

The president’s plan is certainly well-intentioned. The vaccines are the only tried and true strategy for defeating Covid; government officials should both encourage vaccination and make it easier to get vaccinated. Health officials must continue selling people on the vaccines by emphasizing the considerable upside...

Is absolute Leftist propaganda. The vaccinated can get, carry and transmit the disease. How is that defeating COVID? All the vax does is reduce symptoms. That's it, full stop. If they actually wanted people to make the decision to get the jab, they would answer questions like "what about natural immunity", "how exactly are the unvaccinated affecting the vaccinated in any way", etc. COVID is here to stay, treating it like it'll somehow magically go away if we get to a certain threshold of people getting the jab is complete fantasy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom