Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have no idea where their source is on indiana, but they're claiming Indiana is opposing this

C30vp63.png

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Probably because of the comments from Todd rokita, IN attorney general.
    What the hell can he do? I work for a multinational defense contractor with US plants all over the country - what Todd thinks about this will matter less than what I (at the very bottom of the org chart) think.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What the hell can he do? I work for a multinational defense contractor with US plants all over the country - what Todd thinks about this will matter less than what I (at the very bottom of the org chart) think.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Have you ever thought about what a terrible decision made will do to the people that are behind it? It still looks to me like full desperation mode escalation from an imploding tyrannical narrative as people are quickly becoming aware of what has been done to them.

Historically it has a positive outcome. This could very well be a good thing to create a better future.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Have you ever thought about what a terrible decision made will do to the people that are behind it? It still looks to me like full desperation mode escalation from an imploding tyrannical narrative as people are quickly becoming aware of what has been done to them.

Historically it has a positive outcome. This could very well be a good thing to create a better future.

It really depends on how much of the fighting spirit still exists in this country.

If most of the country is on board with the "**** biden" train, then yeah, we might see some unity out of this and potentially a reversal on our course. There's just so many parasites inhabiting this country that want to destroy anything good and moral that it'd take something huge to rid ourselves of them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Desperation in dealing with a sizeable population still pretending this about govt tyranny - which this only bolsters that attitude; not a smart move.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Could be.
    Since we just have this conference, and not a paper on the position.

The Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is developing a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative test result on at least a weekly basis before coming to work. OSHA will issue an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) to implement this requirement. This requirement will impact over 80 million workers in private sector businesses with 100+ employees.

How long will we have to wait before Holcomb tweets out his flaccid response to this crap?
    Until every other R gov (and a few D's) have tweeted enough for him to triangulate his optimal position.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    How come the post office is exempt from the mandate?

Is it because they deliver the ballots?

No, it's because they deliver the entitlement checks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom