Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I just . . . what are you talking about? The feds link money to behavior all the time. You want the federal teet? Do as you are told.

Drinking age, speed limit, inter alia, ad naseum.
    I was referring to the term "federal largess". I've never heard it, and had to look it up.

Lpherr

Occupied
    The rest of us were very much looking forward to that. :naughty: :gheyhi:
    giphy.gif

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wonder what the government's next move will be?
    I predict the president will say that companies which are truly patriotic will require vaccines or masking and testing of their employees and that un-patriotic companies will not be allowed to do business with the federal government.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What a great day for drinking leftist tears. First Sinema drops a nuke on the Dems plans to remove the filibuster and then this SCOTUS ruling.

I keep a shadow Twitter account alive just to be able to watch the meltdowns in real time. Today it's lit.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Unfortunately it’s not over completely, as they are still mandating healthcare workers. This will not go well overall and I see undue stress being placed on an already over-stressed and artificially manipulated medical system. In fact, I would expect a walkout in the near future, bringing hospitals to standstill.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What a great day for drinking leftist tears. First Sinema drops a nuke on the Dems plans to remove the filibuster and then this SCOTUS ruling.

I keep a shadow Twitter account alive just to be able to watch the meltdowns in real time. Today it's lit.
    Anything you can show us?
    Some of us don't "Twitter"

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I was referring to the term "federal largess". I've never heard it, and had to look it up.
    Ok, I see, I used a $10 word instead of gifts.

Federal money is how fed.gov gets the states to dance.

Take a germane example of when the Brady Law was struck down by SCOTUS. It was the feds dragooning the states into implementing an unfunded mandate as state legislatures are not subject to federal direction.

So, the feds use their unlimited money. This is what the current administration will do to achieve vaccine mandates. Tell the states if they want this check, you tell your people to get vaccinated or else.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Ok, I see, I used a $10 word instead of gifts.

Federal money is how fed.gov gets the states to dance.

Take a germane example of when the Brady Law was struck down by SCOTUS. It was the feds dragooning the states into implementing an unfunded mandate as state legislatures are not subject to federal direction.

So, the feds use their unlimited money. This is what the current administration will do to achieve vaccine mandates. Tell the states if they want this check, you tell your people to get vaccinated or else.
    I would actually support this because the first step to a state seceding is to stop suckling from the federal teet! Let's see how all those blue states fare when red states stop paying into the national Ponzi scheme that is the federal government.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom