Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Derelict Doldrum is a member here? Wonder what his screen name is.

I sent him a message, and if he isn't a member I invited him join us. From his FB page, John Jacob, and I am the newly elected Republican State Representative in Indiana District 93, which is South Indianapolis & Northern Johnson County. I will fight to end abortion, protect Constitutional Freedoms, defend the 2nd amendment & lower taxes.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

The judge’s decision was to impose a nationwide injunction for pausing the mandate.

“Although this Court considered limiting the injunction to the fourteen Plaintiff States, there are unvaccinated healthcare workers in other states who also need protection,” Doughty said.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember when people were outraged about Japanese Internment Camps?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

image.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Remember when people were outraged about Japanese Internment Camps?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
    I don't think too many (who weren't Nisei) were outraged at the time, so soon after Pearl Harbor and in the middle of the drumbeat of hysteria

The outrage came later when more facts were known and there was less hype

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't think too many (who weren't Nisei) were outraged at the time, so soon after Pearl Harbor and in the middle of the drumbeat of hysteria

The outrage came later when more facts were known and there was less hype
    Yes. But many of the people outraged about it now, are perfectly okay with it now.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For instance...

How about using the military to force vaccinations?

How about this guy gets EVERY SINGLE experimental drug injected?
    He's an idiot. His schtick is selling information on what he is going to say on his program, in advance, to his paid subscribers

He tells them he is going to recommend XYZ corp, they buy at market, a week or two later he flogs XYZ corp to his viewing audience and the stock spikes handing a nice little gain to his subscribers

But he is WAY outside the bumpers on this one. Hopefully he gets invited to take the point when it's 'time' to force compliance

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My employer has lost a couple pretty good employees over this BS. It is my sincere hope that there is an army of greedy lawyers looking to go after every employer that fell for this and terminated personnel on the basis of their vaccination status.

It would thrill me for hundreds of these people to become millionaires at the expense of the complicit and woke employers.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    My employer has lost a couple pretty good employees over this BS. It is my sincere hope that there is an army of greedy lawyers looking to go after every employer that fell for this and terminated personnel on the basis of their vaccination status.

It would thrill me for hundreds of these people to become millionaires at the expense of the complicit and woke employers.
    Employers need bankrupted over this. If they choose fascism over freedom, burn it all down and start over.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Employers need bankrupted over this. If they choose fascism over freedom, burn it all down and start over.
    Well that's a Catch 22 isn't it? Employer bankrupted, former employee still out of a job. Unless they get some kind of huge settlement (unlikely if the employer declares bankruptcy), then they're out of a job and the employer is well... bankrupt.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

“Army of greedy lawyers” :)::):

Well, that shouldn’t be a problem…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom