• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Even at the State Fair, where they search all backpacks? Something's fishy about this.
    Not fishy at all, when backpacks can easily be passed over the fence, which I have read on INGO is the preferred manner for hooligans to get firearms into the fairgrounds: Hooligan 1 walks empty-handed through security, then goes to the midway or similar area, walks to the fence, where Hooligan 2 is waiting with a backpack containing desired contraband. Hooligan 2 simply tosses the backpack over the fence to Hooligan 1.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    When I went on Thursday, my wife had a bag, after she went through the metal detectors, the didn’t even request to look through her bag. The fair security ain’t that great!
    It is all theater! Even if they look in the bag, you just open the top and they look in. They don't go through it at all. Next time you go, watch them search through strollers or wheel chairs (hint, they don't).

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    No, just toss you. It’s only held long enough for the officers to put it in your trunk. They just toss/trespass.

The "to your trunk" part is the confiscation. There's no penalty associated with violation, you're just rolling the dice on getting tossed out and being trespassed so you can't return.

The officers did exactly as they were authorized to do under the law.

Greenwood mall, the state fair, two broken down rifles, a constitutional carry bill the left hates, that's an awful lot of coincidence.

A coincidence if you think this sort of think didn't routinely happen before the bill. Which it did. How many active shooters and mass shootings last year? We're actually down percentage wise on murders this year just because of fewer mass casualty incidents. Despite what the Internet thinks, not everything is about politics.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As an aside, don’t click on TikTok links. Them Chinese are watching you.

idc who’s watching. If your online assume someone is gathering your info and building a profile on you

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    When I went on Thursday, my wife had a bag, after she went through the metal detectors, the didn’t even request to look through her bag. The fair security ain’t that great!

Metal detector or scanner? More and more places are using the scanners that "look" through your clothes for objects vs just looking for metal. A box pops up over areas where a suspicious object is "seen" by the machine and then they either search it wand that area. I went through one recently and it ignored metal objects other than my gun, and the box popped up right where it was. Not at the fair, just saying.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    LOL. Wut?

Guess people don't go farther than the headlines... this is saying it's on the iOS app, but I wouldn't trust the android app, or straight web browsing either.

When you open any link on the TikTok iOS app, it’s opened inside their in-app browser. While you are interacting with the website, TikTok subscribes to all keyboard inputs (including passwords, credit card information, etc.) and every tap on the screen, like which buttons and links you click.

• TikTok iOS subscribes to every keystroke (text inputs) happening on third party websites rendered inside the TikTok app. This can include passwords, credit card information and other sensitive user data. (keypress and keydown). We can’t know what TikTok uses the subscription for, but from a technical perspective, this is the equivalent of installing a keylogger on third party websites.
    • TikTok iOS subscribes to every tap on any button, link, image or other component on websites rendered inside the TikTok app.
    • TikTok iOS uses a JavaScript function to get details about the element the user clicked on, like an image

Top Bottom