Man wakes up from surgery and doesn't recognize his wife.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    :laugh:

I had an endoscopy a few years ago and mom was there to drive me home. On the way home I asked mom how long until I could eat. She didn't remember what the doc said because I was talking to him. Apparently, the doc gave me the recovery instructions as I was waking up, and I kept saying ok.... but I didn't remember a word of it!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Same thing perry, I have very brief memories of my post-endoscopy time, though I was wide awake. I remember propelling my own wheelchair down the hall and being all over the place but I didn't want anyone to push me. I ran into some people at a restaurant on the way home I knew and when they told me about it the next day I had no memory of it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That is so funny. :lmfao:

After my endoscopy I told the nurse to get out of the room so I could get dressed. After she shut the door I stood up, had one leg in my pants and fell head first into the door. I woke up a few minutes later with people standing over me. When I got home I called my boss 4 times telling him everything went ok. I don't remember that at all.

Top Bottom