• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I mean, sure, I can see that as funny as long as you're ok living next to your ex wife and her husband for the rest of your life. That doesn't look like a cheap house.

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Ya and that's in front of there kids also.. Not cool just the reason why kids are screwed up these days. Immature parents. I'm not saying it does not cross my mind sometimes. But you have to be a good roll model over revenge. Just sad for all involved

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    He’s quite the deal in Detroit. As this Deadline Detroit article summarizes in its first paragraph, “He's been shot twice, and he once was the target of a murder contract. He wrote an autobiography and bought and sold 11 local topless clubs…He once used a chimp in an act with predictably strange results.”

:): sheesh!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I figured it was going to be that article. Heh. Looks like a VERY nice neighborhood. Probably has the money to do revenge spending. I hope to have that some day (and use it for good)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Ya and that's in front of [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE] their kids also.. Not cool just the reason why kids are screwed up these days. Immature parents. I'm not saying it does not cross my mind sometimes. But you have to be a good [STRIKE]roll[/STRIKE] role model over revenge. Just sad for all involved
    Once again public education rears it's ugly head.
    FIFY.

Top Bottom