• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    This happened VERY close to me. I was on alert afterwards but thankfully he was arrested. Keeping an eye on things is exactly why I installed a video doorbell a few weeks ago.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I got one better. My adopted sisters bio dad attempted to rob an ATM at gun point...the ATM not a person at the ATM just the ATM like there's a midget inside there or something.

My parents got a video door bell and within a week got video of a sketchy group ringing the door bell and pounding on the door looking for me. They were arguing about it being the wrong house then the leader said "no this is freeks grandparents house" (my parents are older and everyone thinks I'm their grandson) then they walked around the house and stood on the side walk for a bit. It was kinda unnerving since they seemed to know me but I didn't know them and it was a group.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Must be more.

"pointing an inanimate object at an inanimate object" would seem to not be a threat.
    Coby R. Walker pleaded not guilty to attempting to commit a residential break-in and public intoxication in a Floyd County courtroom Thursday afternoon.
    So he wasn't charged with pointing the weapon, etc at least from what I see in the article.

Top Bottom