• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Honestly, I just went by the guys Facebook rant there. 1 guy or 6 guys doesn't make it OK to just pin a dude into a tree. Again, we don't know the whole story and as you implied, we may never.

Strongly agreed. Self defense by way of escape by any means necessary. I would have done the same in that circumstance.
    It makes a huge difference. One person is a fight, six is a mob attack. He basically claims the mob was attacking him and wanted to lynch him, when in reality one guy was tangling with him while the others were trying to talk the guy down.

Since we don't know what happened before the video, we do not know why the fight started in the first place. I won't be condemning anyone in this based upon a slanted story and bits of video.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Agreed. If I was in fear of my life from a mob I sure wouldn't stand there in arms reach filming them. As one video shows. I don't think it matters now what the truth is(if it's different from what the one side says) because the jury has reached a verdic.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, the online mob has reached a verdict anyway.

The drunks definitely put on a show for the mob. They only disappointed by withholding the holy grail "n" word.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    car.jpg

Headline is false. Video shows idiots who jumped onto a moving car in the middle of the road.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/videos-show-car-driving-into-indiana-protesters

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Indy,

The facts are the “Hill People” were from the Bloomington, IN area point in the direction of English, Scot or Irish decent. The German areas are mainly localized such as all the “krauts” in Jasper they settled much later after the Indians were gone.

Facts you don’t walk on someone else’s ground without expecting trouble!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do people in Monroe County qualify as "hill people?" I mean, it is a bit more hilly than, say, Anderson or Crawfordsville. But it ain't exactly Appalachia.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Do people in Monroe County qualify as "hill people?" I mean, it is a bit more hilly than, say, Anderson or Crawfordsville. But it ain't exactly Appalachia.

From my perspective, it's all "hill people".

Which is far better than being crab people.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    As the passenger moves the scooter, you can see the female “peaceful protestor” climb onto the hood of the car. More false media reporting insisting that the car “hit” the protestors

Protestors?
    That can't be true, CNN says that these fine folks were trying to direct traffic. :dunno:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So if the group thought this man was about to be killed, why are they just standing there filming it?

They must not of thought his life was in danger to stand and watch. Another fake cry to divide the country.
    Videoing people doing bad things is a pretty good deterrent without getting into a physical altercation. Unless someone is a sociopath they know that what they are doing is wrong but they think they can get away with it. Unless the goal is to be videoed doing something wrong most people will be more civil when their actions can't be obscured behind human memories of an event.

As the passenger moves the scooter, you can see the female “peaceful protestor” climb onto the hood of the car. More false media reporting insisting that the car “hit” the protestors
    The scary thing is that the even after the car drove off the protesters think that they were in the right. LEO don't even try to use their bodies to block a car, it's just not a wise thing to do. How many people have to climb on your car/impede your progress before you can use deadly force in Indiana? Not that anyone would want to over something like that.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    From my perspective, it's all "hill people".

Which is far better than being crab people.

I dunno. I went to a state championship shoot in McKee, Kentucky. After the awards ceremony, two of the sponsors (father and grown son) started wrasslin' for the hell of it. I mean serious wrasslin'. Like you don't tap out. You bleed out.

We just kept out of the way and I was estimating how fast I could get strapped if necessary.

Them is hill people.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The most interesting thing I saw in that video is that moron the hood of the car sure looked like they had a white leg.

So... No longer a racist act no matter how they paint it.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    "Hill people" are anyone who doesn't live in or near your urban paradise.

I had a woman from Indy buy ten acres adjacent to mine for a weekend place and start talking to me like I was some ignorant hick. I've traveled the world, have a degree, written books and training manuals, and teach in the college setting. I played it up and after a few weeks starting letting things slip. One day she got a funny look on her face and for the first time asked a bit about my background. Watching her stammer her way through the next half an hour was thoroughly enjoyable.

Now, I grew up with hicks and rednecks and general white (and some black) trash. Trash is trash and both the cities and the country have the their fair share of it. I've seen both and have no use for it wherever such vermin are located. Someone may be ignorant or uneducated, but if they seem to care about the people around, and try to do the right thing, then they are a-ok in my book.

Top Bottom