• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Eastland mall is not a place you would want to go anyway. Too close to Detroit and Detroiters have to actually leave Detroit now when they want to commit crimes as there isn't much left to steal or destroy.

But yes, it is a "gun free zone." All of Michigan is regardless of the fact you can open carry. If you do that you'll be getting hassled by the cops every five feet because someone just saw you packing heat and called the police to have SWAT come out and take you down. Getting concealed carry is a hassle depending on your county. Some all you have to do is apply and others you have to go in front of a gun board a couple times and tell them why you want a ccw permit.

Anytime I'm south of 10 Mile Rd I'm on high alert. Even on the freeway until I'm well south of the city. All I need is a decent job to go to and I'm outta this state. So fast all they'll hear is the crack of the sonic boom.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    As a former Michigander, I can tell you that I avoided Detoilet like the plague. It is so dificult to actually carry there because chances are that you will eventually be in some sort of gun free zone. They are everywhere. Plus, if you are inolved in a shooting, there will be multiple civil suits even if you are declared justified. This even applies to police officers in Michigan. Ridiculous! I am so glad to be back in Indiana!

Top Bottom