• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I can make an argument for the guy that will make a lot of you against the guy......

He was endorsed months ago by ........Tom Brady:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Every single organization, entity, mainstream media outlet, politically correct person hates him.

Mexico hates him really really bad

England wanted to ban him.

He says he'll build a wall.

He is not politically correct.

He actually goes after those that go after him, unlike the republicans that sit there and take it, thereby admitting guilt by silence.

He actually has real world foriegn experience.

He says he'll bomb the hell out of ISIS.

He's done more to beat back political correctness than anyone in our lifetime.

Only candidate NOT bought by anyone. Sanders is union bought for those feeling the bern.

He's the farthest from washington of any candidate, still close though.

What's not to like...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Trump is a god-send. According to polls, Rubio is the only one who can beat Hillary. February is not even over yet - and Jeb Bush and his war chest are already out of the race! That is amazing. Rubio now has a chance to prevail in a brokered convention...courtesy of Donald Trump's complete punking of the media.

However - Rubio cannot just wait for it to fall into his lap. He needs to do something and win some states. If he cannot muster enough real estate, and Trump gets the nomination going away, then there never really was any chance for him. If he's not strong enough to win at least a few states with Trump in the race...then he never could have beat Jeb with Trump _out_ of the race.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    If the Donald gets the nomination it will be the first time that the VOTERS chose the candidate in many, very many years. Power will be shown to be in the hands of the people rather than in the hands of the Republican National Committee. The primary will be proven to be a real and viable way to convey the will of the voters. It will prove that the people can choose an alternative to the cronies and shills propped up by the R.N.C. as the only allowable choices.

Can I point out that at one time Ronald Reagan was a liberal and a democrat? That it seemed that he had little qualification to be president? That after beating seemingly insurmountable odds and complete rejection by the organized Republican party, he was elected by the grass-roots voters? By cross-over republicans and democrats alike? That he was viciously reviled and openly opposed by the established .gov of every stripe?

I am not saying that Donald Trump is the incarnation of Reagan...... But I can dream can't I? As Hillary is sworn in as POTUS we will look backward At Donald Trump, and just like the country we knew of old he will look mighty good.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I am for him at this point he is the perfect monkey wrench to royally screw over the political establishment.

Would that i could have put it so succinctly. This is why I would vote for the Donald. I would love to see it all burn down, hoping that like a Phoenix rising from it's own ashes a constitutional representative republic would emerge.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    If the Donald gets the nomination it will be the first time that the VOTERS chose the candidate in many, very many years. Power will be shown to be in the hands of the people rather than in the hands of the Republican National Committee. The primary will be proven to be a real and viable way to convey the will of the voters. It will prove that the people can choose an alternative to the cronies and shills propped up by the R.N.C. as the only allowable choices.

Can I point out that at one time Ronald Reagan was a liberal and a democrat? That it seemed that he had little qualification to be president? That after beating seemingly insurmountable odds and complete rejection by the organized Republican party, he was elected by the grass-roots voters? By cross-over republicans and democrats alike? That he was viciously reviled and openly opposed by the established .gov of every stripe?

I am not saying that Donald Trump is the incarnation of Reagan...... But I can dream can't I? As Hillary is sworn in as POTUS we will look backward At Donald Trump, and just like the country we knew of old he will look mighty good.

good post.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Both sides. Just acknowledge the truth. If you can't win an argument with facts, what value is that?

For those who want Trump. Why? And why do you think that the negative things people say about him are either untrue or don't matter? Are you weighing the pros and cons? Or just ignoring the cons? To me, the cons are pretty significant. I mean, do you admit them in your head and just don't want to admit them publicly? Or has cognitive dissonance fully set in? If you understand the full truth of both sides and still support Trump, fine. That's your choice. I can respect that. But some of you. Wow.

For those who don't want Trump. Why? Why don't you think the positive things about Trump matter more than the negative? Why do some of you tend to present arguments that overstate the case against him? Do you think the cognitively dissonant will snap back to reality if you fashion your straw Trump monster to be ever bigger and scarier?

Or, are we all just going to say **** to win the argument? Ah, **** it. I guess I'll play along. Trump is really a gay black Mexican Muslim who is secretly planning to open the borders and let in communist feminazis to ravage our women and take what jobs he doesn't send to CHI-nah.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ......Trump is really a gay black Mexican Muslim who is secretly planning to open the borders and let in communist feminazis to ravage our women and take what jobs he doesn't send to CHI-nah.

RNC & DNC should LOVE him. That's the current state of affairs. 4 or 8 more years of that please.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Cruz is my preferred candidate. But if Trump is the eventual nominee I will vote for him.

Trump is not a typical candidate per se. He's a murder weapon aimed right at the heart of the GOP establishment.

Lots of great points in this Glenn Reynolds article:

Glenn Reynolds: A Trump wave is on the way

And Denninger nails it in typical ascerbic fashion:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231160

The Republican Party has not been "conservative" for a very long time. Conservatives do not allow the government to run trillion dollar deficits, but this Republican Party has.

Conservatives do not fund government agencies that unlawfully spy on Americans and then perjure themselves in front of Congress, but this Republican Party has.

Conservatives do not allow a Secretary of State to run her own email server exposing national secrets and get away with lying about it before Congress without bringing an immediate criminal referral and a contempt citation, but this Republican Party has.

Conservatives definitely do not allow any branch of the government to give and sell weapons, including man-portable missiles, to terrorists and then try to cover that up by letting an Ambassador be murdered while stranding those few members of our armed forces that were there resulting in their death as well, but this Republican Party has.

These are not "conservatives", they are traitorous bastards, all of whom deserve to be in the dock, not in the Halls of Congress. They defile said body each and every day, smearing the walls with excrement by their mere presence.

Top Bottom