• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Well for those who bitcd n complained there was plenty of ammo to be had at Wally's around Indy. Just get of yr butt and find it if you were n need of it so bad!

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    You guys are the problem. I havent bought any ammo since all this crap started and i dont have thousands of rounds. a box or two of each caliber i need.

:n00b:Hoarders

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    You guys are the problem. I havent bought any ammo since all this crap started and i dont have thousands of rounds. a box or two of each caliber i need.

Or, you're the problem. Get up early and go to Gander Mountain. Check the app and go to walmart. The ammo is there with a little effort.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

You must be a gun owner or a collector, but not a shooter then... if you were shooting much, a few thousand rounds would not seem like much to you.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm not shooting because I can't get my hands on the cheapstuff any more!

What I'de give for a cheap 12ga semi-auto again..... sold my pump right before the panic, and prices skyrocketed.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    If no one knows by now? Almost all the Walmarts around Indianapolis will be just about fully stocked tonight and tomorrow. The rush seems to be over. Enjoy ammo everyone. Please don't think I was a bad guy tryn to make a buck. Love you all long time.

So did this grand restocking ever take place?!? I'm waiting for this abundance of ammo to flow down to southern Indiana.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just check three Walmarts in the Fort. They have nothing. None of the personnel tell the same story about when the trucks arrive and when the shelves are stocked. One man told me today about arrival times, and it was the exact opposite of what I was told last week at a different store. I am convinced the supply is being diverted. It is not hitting the shelves here.

nlnyhuise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    SW Indy
    Engal...I went to Walmart today, Avon and Brownsburg and they had nothing. I have a hard time working that app you guys use....I have my daughter try but she don't put much effort in it, lol. I need some 223/556 brass and a little more 22LR. Glad everything worked out for you.

Best to you!

CHCRandy: Have you tried looking at Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon for the 22lr? I bought some there about a month ago. When I went in asking if they had any, they looked at me like I was stupid for asking because I guess somehow they always have it in?! IDK if that's true, or if we just happened to go in there on the right day. Hope that helps

Top Bottom