• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    If no one knows by now? Almost all the Walmarts around Indianapolis will be just about fully stocked tonight and tomorrow. The rush seems to be over. Enjoy ammo everyone. Please don't think I was a bad guy tryn to make a buck. Love you all long time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If no one knows by now? Almost all the Walmarts around Indianapolis will be just about fully stocked tonight and tomorrow. The rush seems to be over. Enjoy ammo everyone. Please don't think I was a bad guy tryn to make a buck. Love you all long time.

Why would anyone think this?

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.

Hah! I will say this was an eye opener. I think some folks found themselves as have or have nots. I've taken serious stock along with my family. While I experienced no shortage of ammo. Knowing the right people and being able to trade is the take away lesson for me. Nothing wrong with making a buck, unless your the one not making it,

Cheers!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Well, dang, I was just at Brownsburg today and didn't see much of anything. Am I missing something or is this legit?

:n00b: :dunno:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Engal...I went to Walmart today, Avon and Brownsburg and they had nothing. I have a hard time working that app you guys use....I have my daughter try but she don't put much effort in it, lol. I need some 223/556 brass and a little more 22LR. Glad everything worked out for you.

Best to you!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Just some of the crap people give me on here. I don't care that much but just saying I don't like to be looked at like a aho and dhead lol

Anyone trying to hook us up with ammo at a reasonable cost is not an ahole or dhead, even if I drive over to my local store and their shelves are still bare. Now, if you hijacked a shipment of ammo and are trying to sell 50 rounds of Tula 9mm for $69.99 I'd call you ever name in the book starting with what I call Cheaper Than Dirt.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I work at Formation Sheet Metal Co. Pops company lol.. I have just kinda got to know the people that work at the Wally's ony way to and from work. Beech Grove had the WWB .45 had 10 down to one now. Nothing else on the list above has been out of yet.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    From the list above like I Dias it's not gonna fill shelves but it is a rather large shipment and quite a few of the Wally's had the same list. Not all but quite a few had whats on the listo

Top Bottom