• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Haha... WOW! That news guy just literally made up things as he went along. I've seen a lot of these "Pro-gun guy verbally whips anti-gun guy" news clips, but this one may take the cake! The guy stutters and stammers around and then just makes up statistics or "facts"... Truly pitiful/pathetic/whatever you wan to to call it.

He said "assault weapons" have NEVER once been used for self defense, only to kill people. Immediately refuted.

He said because "Protect and Serve" is on the car, it must mean more than what the Supreme Court has ruled.

Can this guy possibly be serious? It's almost so bad that it seems scripted. haha.

I'm outta rep, somebody get him for me, please.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "I thought you said 'rational'...you said 'rational', right?"

Love it.

Thanks for reposting this! :) (though I may be merging it if I find the original)

Blessings,
    Bill

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It's those darned facts ruining what could have been a great interview. And the whole,"YOU'RE ARMED RIGHT NOW? I think I'm a little bit scared" made me laugh but the icing was "You're not?"

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Good video interview but he did miss some very good opportunity. He kept referring to AR15's/AK47's as assault weapons which just keeps the media spin going. But he did in fact slap Mr. Lib down again and again. He took control of that interview.:yesway:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    This video and the link below are both examples of how the gun-grabbers act when they their arguments are proved to be false, misleading and ignorant.

First they start making up fact & figures hoping to shut up their opponent. When they cannot do that, then they call people names.

Most gun-grabbers are mentally incapable of admitting that they are on the wrong side of an issue. And they think that anyone who disagrees with them is not only wrong, but should be silenced and punished for their views.

How they interpret being silenced and punished will vary based on how extreme their beliefs are.

Video - "Go S*** Yourself" - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Shootsforfun

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just cannot rap my head around this type of liberal thinking, that they think there neighbor is going to go crazy because he has a certian type of weapon..Or that this reporter gets nevous that the other guy is armed. Like he is going to just shoot him....
    This thought process is repeated over and over again, and it is baffeling......

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Sorry for the repost but like I said I think it is worth it. If only this would happen on CNN,MSNBS an so on.

I can only think of a word/phrase or two I wish he would have thrown in but WOW he did a good jod ! I would love to see this guy and Peirce Morgan(douche) go at it. Think he would do a little better than Ted

" You're armed right now ? You're not :lmfao:

Last edited:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    He said because "Protect and Serve" is on the car, it must mean more than what the Supreme Court has ruled.
    I tried explaining this to my girlfriend. I told her the SCOTUS has ruled that police and law enforcement have no duty to protect you. They are not the first responders. WE are the first responders. "But then why does it say 'To Protect and Serve' on their cars? You're wrong."

If that's the case, how many shops and cafes do you see with "World's Best Coffee" signs in the window? That must make it true, right? :dunno:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Gun grabbers argue from emotion, pro 2nd people argue from facts. A person arguing from facts is capable of changing their minds if proved wrong, not so much for a person who argues from emotion.

Top Bottom