FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    Lyman .50 Caliber Great Plains "Hunter" Flintlock Rifle

Originally designed and built by such famous makers as Hawken, Gemmer and Demick, Great Plains rifles were the best and most reliable designs and finest workmanship available. No other factory assembled rifle offers the authentic style and design of Lyman's Great Plains Rifle. This classic muzzleloader offers such high quality features as a 32" barrel, double set triggers, Hawken style percussion "snail" with clean out screw, separate ramrod entry thimble and nose cap, and reliable coil spring lock with correct lock plate.

The Lyman Great Plains Hunter model features a fast, 1 in 32" shallow groove rifled barrel. It's ideal for shooting the many types of modern projectiles available to today's black powder hunter, such as heavier conical bullets and sabots. The Great Plains Hunter has all of the high quality features of our Classic Great Plains rifle. It is also pre-drilled and tapped for the optional 57 GPR receiver sight for the Great Plains rifle.
    ml_gpr.jpg

[STRIKE]$600[/STRIKE] $500 Cash, FTF. I can ship this rifle directly to you since it is a black powder gun. Shipping additional. PayPal add 3 percent.

Last edited:

FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I'm going to call the gun as new. I cannot find any signs that it has been fired. There is no discoloration in the charging pan and the touch hole liner is bright and shiny with no flame discoloration whatsoever. None.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom