• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    FATBOY™ VERSIPACK - Versipacks - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR® (Primary innovator and premier manufacturer of outdoor, hunting and tactical nylon gear)

Goes everywhere I do. Throws over the shoulder quickly when running in and out. If I'm wearing the 1911 holstered, it's in the truck.

Holds 1911, Raven holster, Raven double mag holder (loaded), extra mag, Streamlight, Leek, Superknife, extra blades, Peltor E-A-R earplugs, extra batteries for lights and laser, CTC allen wrenches, 25 ft parachute cord, lighter, $1 rain poncho, PackTowl, WD40 pen, Sharpie, cell phone, reading glasses, pen, postits, keyring full of "member benefit cards" and a fair amount of extra and expandable room.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I think we need either a series of pics or a video of you changing so we can fully grasp the problem at hand. After we get this we can identify what is actually needed to fulfill your wants.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Eagle makes a Runners fanny pack for J frames and will be adding a G26/27/M&Pc model soon. It has a IPod/MP3 player pouch too.

younggun21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I'm a firm believer in "concealed" means "concealed". I understand there's nothing Legally preventing me from very openly strapping my gun on my hip. That said, I would rather not show the world I'm carrying. I would like to avoid triggering mass hysteria in the locker room if at all possible. I know most people aren't observant enough to notice something like that, but why take the risk. I also know most people aren't going to go off the hook like a certain gas station attendant. Until that "most" people is "all" people I'd like to avoid the situation if at all possible.

I know at our local YMCA there are so many LEO's and military personnel that having a firearm in the locker room would never get a second glance... then again not sure you can carry in the building unless an leo... i will check on that...

-K

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    +1 for the Gym bag.

When I go camping and need to move firearms from the travel trailer to the truck (in a crowded campground), I just stick it in a duffel bag.

Top Bottom