• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Just "met" someone on Christian Mingle, an online dating site. We have exchanged a couple of e-mails back and forth. I just read in her profile that she is a certified NRA instructor with her own gun range. She probably lives within 15 miles or less. Would it be considered poor form to ask her to marry me before we've met face-to-face??

(Not sure if she is an INGO member. Kinda doubt it though...)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just "met" someone on Christian Mingle, an online dating site. We have exchanged a couple of e-mails back and forth. I just read in her profile that she is a certified NRA instructor with her own gun range. She probably lives within 15 miles or less. Would it be considered poor form to ask her to marry me before we've met face-to-face??

NOT ME, but YOU do what YOU have to do !!!!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    She probably lives within 15 miles or less. Would it be considered poor form to ask her to marry me before we've met face-to-face??

Why would you want to marry someone you suspect is not an INGO member?!?? :faint:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Poor form, uncertain. Terrible idea? Absolutely.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Lotta preverts on that site, as I understand...

Why hurry? You'll get all kinds of anecdotal evidence, but treat her like a rack of ribs, low and slow, won't go wrong.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Personally, owning a liquor store would be preferred over an NRA instructor. That's just me though.

Probably not a Christian Mingle find though.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    th

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I would second the idea of taking it slow. At least wait to meet her in person. I totally don't want to tell you what to do, or how to feel, but like some others said already, if it's right, you'll know. Good luck!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Why would you want to marry someone you suspect is not an INGO member?!?? :faint:

Because if she IS an INGO member, there's a higher probability that she's not a she, but instead a he.

It's best to have friends evaluate her before you get serious. Why don't we join you at her range for a few days and see where it goes

I agree with this. I'd be willing to take a class to help evaluate her. If I say I'd marry her, you better run because I always find the crazy ones. :): Except my loving girlfriend now, love you dear...

Top Bottom