Louis Farrakhan sports his new Tin-Foil Hat!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Farrakhan suspicious of H1N1 vaccine

MEMPHIS, Oct. 19 (UPI) -- Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan told an audience in Memphis he believes the H1N1 flu vaccine was developed to kill people, a witness said.

Farrakhan-suspicious-of-H1N1-vaccine.jpg

Farrakhan, 76, spoke for nearly three hours Sunday at a gathering to observe the religious group's Holy Day of Atonement, which also marked the 14th anniversary of the Million Man March in Washington, the (Memphis) Commercial Appeal reported, citing a source who attended the speech.

"The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can. We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease," Farrakhan said, adding that many wise people won't take the vaccine.

"The black community has become toxic and must cleanse and restore peace from within," Farrakhan said.

Farrakhan told listeners not to become complacent as a result of Barack Obama's election as the United States' first black president, the newspaper said.

"You have to understand that he was voted in to take on the affairs of a nation, not yours and mine. He is the American president, not the black president," he said.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Doesn't sound all that much different than a lot of the stuff about the vaccine I've read on this board.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i'm suprized. i live near chicago and have worked in the neighborhood of his mosque. i have come to dislike him and most of the stuff his people do in that neighborhood(like steal tools and picket jobsite due to the lack of black workers). he actually makes some sense with his remarks about the obamanator. maybe he should start mixing the red cool-aid and get over the whole H!N! thing.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    You know how mad Jesse and Rev. Al are right now??? Crazy Louie beat them to the sideshow microphone once again. That's gotta be frustrating for them.:cool:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I really dislike that guy, if you get a chance to read a copy of the Final Call "magazine" his people put out it's worth the buck it used to sell for.

At least he did not blame white people for causing H1N1 at least not in that report.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Funny, nature has never come up with a way of dealing with overpopulation in the past. HIV, Plague, etc anybody?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Doesn't sound all that much different than a lot of the stuff about the vaccine I've read on this board.

Nice!
    The rise in "old school diseases can be atributed to people not having their kids vaccinated. I can see delaying or staggering the shots to be safe. But to completely disregard them......

Glockman1989

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Farrakhan is an avowed Marxist and is out there where the buses don't run, but he is right on the vaccine. I wouldn't give it to my dog--- or any other living thing for that matter.

First, they sold us a war - based on fraud. Then, the economy collapsed - thanks to government tolerance forwidespread financial fraud. Now, these same people want you to roll up your sleeve and take an injection of something they have so little faith in they've already granted themselves legal immunity if - and when - it goes horribly wrong.
    Swine flu hysteria is more government/media/industry fraud. The so-called "science" behind vaccination is total garbage. More and more, doctors are willing to stand up andtell the truth.
    http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/727.html

check out this short video.

Top Bottom