• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, the economy finally hit the small company I had worked for, I was cut from our sales group.

Therefore, anyone who needs an experienced salesman (industrial or similar), I have a decent resume, great experience and some references.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Sorry to hear that, D-H.. you're in a better area to be looking than lots of others, though, and I bet if we all watch together we can find something for you :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry to hear that. If I hear of any sales job, I'll let you know.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I am feel your pain. This past Saturday was my last day. I have been in the Warehouse/Operations managment for the past 12 years and done retail sales as well for the past couple. No a lot of jobs out there but I am sure something will come up for you. (hopefully for me as well) best of luck in your search. I will keep my ears open for you.
    Matt

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    damn that does suck! As the others have already said, I'll keep the ears and eyes open and let you know if I hear of anything.

:yesway:

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    That sucks! My wife got laid off a month and a half ago, and is still looking... Several interviews that looked good, but then several "we're now on a hiring freeze" calls back when the bank bailout thing went down, shortly thereafter...

I too have been RIF'd, so I do feel your pain.

Mike

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    sorry to hear.

i got laid off a few months after 9/11.

it sucked at the time, but in hindsight it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

for security reasons i never risked going after a job that i really wanted. it was easier for me to stay in a stagnant position making decent money than to really go after something with unlimited income and personal satisfaction potential.

when i was rif'ed, i had nothing to lose. i threw myself at securing the position i desired. i got it and haven't looked back.

i know it suks for you now, but i trust things will work out for you in the long run.

take care.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Like my PM said, Liberty Mutual is expanding right now here in Indiana. If you are interested in insurance sales let me know. Great Company!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry to hear man! I feel your pain. Even more so since my job history sucks. I can't find anything on the west side, avon, ptown, or moorestucky. Luckily I have people who still want and need computer work to keep me afloat. Kinda.

Good luck finding something man! It's NUTS out there!

Top Bottom