• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Figured we’d make a thread to let all the members who don’t come by much know we’re thinking of them and miss them. This isn’t those who have been shootered, this is strictly for the guys who don’t come around much anymore. If anyone can think of anyone post it, hopefully they’ll see this and come post more often.

A few that come to mind

GFGT
    GPIA
    Rhino
    CptNervous
    BBI
    Maxwelhse

Just a few off the top of my head I miss seeing here. Hope everything’s good in their lives and they’re just too busy to INGO.

Miss seeing the old time regulars.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    GFGT has been gone a while. I see his posts on Jim Lucas’s the Facebook page. If he comes to the Statehouse and testifies I owe him lunch.

TT??

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I haven't been on much since the latter part of 2020. Sometimes life just dumps on you, good or bad or both, and time needs to be better prioritized. This is what I'm dealing with now.

Some of the members listed above have stayed away due to circumstances on INGO. Others just because they don't have the time they had before.

I do miss many listed, especially BBI and Rhino.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I haven't been on much since the latter part of 2020. Sometimes life just dumps on you, good or bad or both, and time needs to be better prioritized. This is what I'm dealing with now.

Some of the members listed above have stayed away due to circumstances on INGO. Others just because they don't have the time they had before.

I do miss many listed, especially BBI and Rhino.
    I was going to add your name to the list, but occasionally I see you post here and there... so I figured you were taking more of a lurker stance and just posting less :):

I really miss BBI’s stories and insight. I figured since he took a new position in his career he’s probably got a ton on his plate. Hopefully he can stop by when he gets vacation and let us know how he’s doing. Indiucky might’ve seen him recently, curious how he’s been

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    TT stops by the CZ thread every great once in a while. From what I've gathered, the usual suspects were really getting to him. I always like his posts. Miss GFGT as well.
    Since I'm typically included in that group. I'm going to ask that you clarify this part. TT and I are friends. I met him for the first time years ago when I bought flip sights from him. Been friends ever since... hell, he knows what my daughter looks like, which says a LOT.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm more of a lurker these days than a regular myself. Life and responsibilities get in the way of being social sometimes.

It's probably been a couple years or more since I've even been to the range. The 1500 was my first gun show in a long time because I had been working every Saturday.

Sadly I let work interfere with living life and having fun. I made lots of money last year but it was sucking me mentally dry. I finally woke up and changed jobs a month ago so I would have time for the little things in life again.

Life is good. God is great.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm more of a lurker these days than a regular myself. Life and responsibilities get in the way of being social sometimes.

It's probably been a couple years or more since I've even been to the range. The 1500 was my first gun show in a long time because I had been working every Saturday.

Sadly I let work interfere with living life and having fun. I made lots of money last year but it was sucking me mentally dry. I finally woke up and changed jobs a month ago so I would have time for the little things in life again.

Life is good. God is great.
    Just put in my 2 weeks notice yesterday. On to better things (hopefully)

Top Bottom