• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, honestly, we all knew it was only a matter of time but it looks like Gitmo for me. As a Scorpio I don't know if I can pull off the orange; maybe I can ask for a khaki jumpsuit.

The FBI has just announced that paying for coffee in cash is a sure fire sign of a terrorist. Just imagine what a person paying for coffee in cash and open carrying in Broad Ripple? Perhaps a Super Terrorist?

I'll just wait here until the FBI swoops down on all my fellow Coffee Criminals.

FBI says paying cash for coffee is a sign of terrorist intent - Boing Boing

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Don't worry, Kirk, waterboarding isn't so bad.....I've even heard that Gitmo is a kind of a spa...but we'll let you decide. Report in once in a while..okay? :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well, honestly, we all knew it was only a matter of time but it looks like Gitmo for me. As a Scorpio I don't know if I can pull off the orange; maybe I can ask for a khaki jumpsuit.

The FBI has just announced that paying for coffee in cash is a sure fire sign of a terrorist. Just imagine what a person paying for coffee in cash and open carrying in Broad Ripple? Perhaps a Super Terrorist?

I'll just wait here until the FBI swoops down on all my fellow Coffee Criminals.

FBI says paying cash for coffee is a sign of terrorist intent - Boing Boing

Did you pay with a $2 bill. Because if you pay for coffee with a $2 bill while OC'ing you are a Super terrorist who kick puppies and kittens each morning as they walk out the door.:faint:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I sick of this Indiana weather, I could use a relaxing vacation on a Caribbean island. I hear tell they have a nice resort with water sports included with your stay.

Going to Starbucks now with cash in hand.

Kirk, you think we could bunk together? :dunno:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Well with my current spending trend I will be on the prison transport right next to you. I have been buying everything with cash lately.

I hear they have bingo on tuesday nights, sounds nice.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    So, is paying by cash a felony? I don't want to be a prohibited person. Maybe I could buy myself visa gift cards with cash, then buy guns with them, hmm...

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Wow.....and I thought Mccarthyism died out in the 50's........oh,and there was that little tiff in Salem a couple hundred years ago......both of which sound very similar to what's going on here and now........awesome

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I recently bought some lumber and bungee cords..used cash (and large bills too!!!!) I guess that I'm probably a high-ranking leader right? I mean coffee is small beans compared to bungee cords...

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I have been using debit cards for years so I don't have to carry cash. No more! After I first heard of this I have started paying for more and more with cash. Maybe all of us should start making all of our purchases with cash. If enough people did it the banks would squeal like a backwoods Georgia pig - kno whut i mean?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, please send us your mailing address. Maybe I can bust you out with my tank.

No dice!

You'll just kill my chickens.

I've decided that since I cannot pay cash for coffee that I will exchange chickens for coffee. If the store does not take chickens I will perform an interpretative dance for coffee.

Tomorrow's dance will be a "Tribute to Law Enforcement", 7AM, one show only.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    No dice!

You'll just kill my chickens.

I've decided that since I cannot pay cash for coffee that I will exchange chickens for coffee. If the store does not take chickens I will perform an interpretative dance for coffee.

Tomorrow's dance will be a "Tribute to Law Enforcement", 7AM, one show only.
    I promise to not let him run over the chickens

Top Bottom