• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Friend and I raised 6 hogs last year and we are increasing to 12 this year. I am looking for a medium sized outdoor gravity feeder with the all the lids for outdoor use. Also in need of a 50-100 gallon waterer with lid. I am in Indy and the hogs will be in Whitestown. Will travel within reason to pick up. If you have any just hanging around please let me know. Thank you.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Hi guy, my name is DAN, I live in DeMotte IN. I have a guy about 15 minutes away that has and gets plastic barrels with a lid and ring, like a mason jar.He told me they held peppers,at times he has a lot of them.He wants 25 dollars a piece,I am getting one to use as a water barrel for taking showers with at my property in michigan.They are brown in color, bow out in the middle, they hold 50-85 gallons of water/liquid.I saw a picture and they look good.If your interested fine, let me know and maybe I can get you his phone number and you guys can talk.I know he has 4 left today, and he said he thinks he is going to get more. DAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks Dan, I do appreciate the response but I am looking for a purpose built livestock waterer and feeder. I have seen some DIY feeders and waterers but that is just not the direction we want to go. We have a small feeder and a medium waterer but are in need of either more or larger for this year. Thanks again for the response.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom