• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I've been looking for an RV for a while. Still not sure what we want. We plan to take a 4 day weekend next weekend and look at some RVs. Anyone familiar with RV dealerships in Indiana who would have a lot of different new/used styles on their lot we can look at. We are located in SW IN, but we'll drive to Northern IN if necessary.

Thanks!

pgfrmr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Fishers
    Modern Trailer Sales in Anderson and Camping World are two good size ones in Indy area if you make it this far. I do have a 30ft travel trailer that could be for sale if your interested, just pm me for more details.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Modern Trailer Sales in Anderson and Camping World are two good size ones in Indy area if you make it this far. I do have a 30ft travel trailer that could be for sale if your interested, just pm me for more details.
    I thought we'd start in Indy and work out from there. My thought is that the really large dealers are in the South Bend area. Could be wrong though...

At this point, we're thinking motor home vs. travel trailer. We don't have anything large enough to pull it, so we might as well buy something that can pull itself.

pgfrmr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Fishers
    Have fun, shopping around and looking at all the different models is half the fun. Your motorhome theory is a good one, I'd like to get one someday myself.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Yes they do... I don't know how many are on the lot but I have seen a few parked there. Basden American RV Center, Evansville Indiana RV Dealer - Sales, Service, Parts

Might drive up there tomorrow to see what they have. Thanks!

Have fun, shopping around and looking at all the different models is half the fun. Your motorhome theory is a good one, I'd like to get one someday myself.

Oh we will! I know there are trade-offs with both. Thanks!

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I live right by Walnut Ridge RV in New Castle, and they only have trailers. They have some nice units though.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Tom Raper is here in Richmond. I remember hearing at one point they were the largest dealer in the Midwest, but don't know if that's true. I know their lot has hundred's (literally) of RV's on it.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Tom Raper is here in Richmond. I remember hearing at one point they were the largest dealer in the Midwest, but don't know if that's true. I know their lot has hundred's (literally) of RV's on it.

I think they get away with saying that becasue they have several locations, most of which are in Ohio. They are still worth the drive.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Elkhart County has a big RV show every summer. All local manufacturers (Elkhart County) are their with the new stuff. Many many plants in Elkhart County.

Top Bottom