4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Looks like 100% plastic...not sure I'd like that. I believe a small butter dish and appropriately sized Lee dipper, along with a trickler and electronic scale would serve you better and be more portable.

I also have to add that I did not like the language they used on their site, about "strict adherence" to how to use their product. Sounds to me like a disclaimer someone would use with a product that is not easy to operate....:twocents:

mac45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2008
    So....how do you set it down once you have it filled with powder?
    There a stand for it maybe?

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    I have seen these yrs ago. They are plastic and from what I heard work well, but you need to put them into something to keep the powder from coming out. I have had their bullet pullers for 20+ yrs. Works great only $8 as per web site.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have seen these yrs ago. They are plastic and from what I heard work well, but you need to put them into something to keep the powder from coming out. I have had their bullet pullers for 20+ yrs. Works great only $8 as per web site.

Thats $8 SHIPPING. the puller is $26.99.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm thinking on experimenting with the Lee dippers also but from loading a lot of shotgun over the years and using the bushings in the same way there is a lot of lack of accuracy in those bushings especially if you have weather changes involved. A measure should hold consistency better once it is set for whatever conditions you are in I would think... Thankyou for the input guy's.... If anyone has anything else to add please do... I'm all ears...

Top Bottom