looking for a nice placeto shoot 200+ yards (N. IND)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixspeed042

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    granger, IN
    I'm looking for a nice place to shoot in northern indiana-ish area. i don't really want to go any farther south than north indy. i can't find anywhere that has 200+ ranges in my area. i've heard rumors or some, but can't find any info. thanks!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'd forgotten that our posts probably got wiped out in this thread!

I did download the PDF and checked it out, it's all there.. I just like being able to look at the page without having to download things to see what's going on :)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I understand, but as i said in a lost post;
    I would rather have a nice range with a crappy web page than the other way around..

in fact a few members expressed to me before that they did not want to 'advertise' because anti-gun fols can find your range.....

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    +1 for wildcat not a member but ive been there once to shoot cause i wa sinvited by a member plus you have to be a member of the nra to shoot unless you are an invite.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    +1 for wildcat not a member but ive been there once to shoot cause i wa sinvited by a member plus you have to be a member of the nra to shoot unless you are an invite.

you have to be a club member to shoot, NRA membership required to join club..
    guests can only come once. Except for public events, which happen just about every weekend..

Top Bottom