• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hschmidt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Greetings all

i am looking for a good pistol training class (ideally certified) - any suggestions?

thanks in advance

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I also have been looking for training that will not clean out the bank. I live about 30 miles south of south bend. Could someone point me in the right direction please.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Greetings all

i am looking for a good pistol training class (ideally certified) - any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Contact ACT
    Coach, Rhino or Obijohn on this board.
    There is a link to their site, adaptive consulting and training, in the site supporter area . They are good guys that offer many levels and types of training . Contact one of them and they will steer you to the right course :welcome:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Also check back in frequently to this forum as well as some of our Site Advertisers personal forums (we have several training companies in there). There are frequently upcoming classes posted in both areas. :)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I also have been looking for training that will not clean out the bank. I live about 30 miles south of south bend. Could someone point me in the right direction please.

We are central Indiana but certainly a great value wise. Send me and email and we can discuss what type of training you are looking for. We are looking at having a Defensive Pistol class at Warsaw this summer or early fall but that has not been nailed down yet.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Louis Awerbuck. Yavapai Firearms Academy

He will be in Boone County for 3 weeks in August....every August actually for the past 14+ years.

He is laid back and low stress. Has an incredible eye for detail. Is able to articulate how / why certain techniques are performed. Will not force you to use one technique over another but offers options for you to choose from. Stresses practical use of firearms for self defense. Is focused on quality rounds down range. Consummate professional.

Bud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Mooresville, Indiana
    Greetings all

thanks in advance
    If you are close to Martinsville, I have taught NRA certified courses for about 10 years. The cost is $85.00pp and is a 5 hour course including gun safety, gun parts and shooting fundementals such as sight picture, grip, trigger control, etc with live fire training included.
    Bud

Bud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Mooresville, Indiana
    I am an NRA certified instructor (approx. 10 years) and teach out of Martinsville,In The cost is $85.00pp and includes certificate of completion. The course is 5 hours and includes gun safety, gun parts, and shooting fundementals such as sight picture, trigger control grip.etc. I am currently booking classes starting April 11th.
    Bud

Top Bottom