Look what showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A few years back, I get a notification from Nextdoor that there is a goat loose in our neighborhood. I texted @Cameramonkey about this. A few minutes later, I get a text message with a couple picture of a goat just down the street from my house.

I was sad I missed this by being at work.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A few years back, I get a notification from Nextdoor that there is a goat loose in our neighborhood. I texted @Cameramonkey about this. A few minutes later, I get a text message with a couple picture of a goat just down the street from my house.

I was sad I missed this by being at work.
    That was hilarious. We live a mile apart, and his neighborhood is on my way to work. I just happened to be leaving for work when I got the text. So I detoured through his neighborhood 2 minutes later. Sure enough, there was the goat, chilling by the sidewalk.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    That was hilarious. We live a mile apart, and his neighborhood is on my way to work. I just happened to be leaving for work when I got the text. So I detoured through his neighborhood 2 minutes later. Sure enough, there was the goat, chilling by the sidewalk.
    It was hilarious. I also forwarded on the pictures to my wife. No explanation. She asked what was this all about. I said pictures from @Cameramonkey. At which point she said, oh that makes sense.

Later I explained what the goat pictures were really about.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why are you always taking pics of things people leave on the sidewalk? :):

Top Bottom