• ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    WHAT is going on?

Anyone noticed the general ads in the forums lately? Aside from the overpriced resellers making profit without a license, there is WTT: 2 boxes of .223 for .44mag etc. etc.

The general ads have been reduced to virtually nothing. No ammo, in trickles really, seems to be coming down the pike. All this seemed to come about after the stimilus package appeared and 'saved' the day.

I think's it's time we put our eyes and ears out, the feelers on and start looking for action 'between the lines'.

This is weird, I think we are in for some real hard knocks in the few months ahead. Time to slim down your 35 different calibers, and its time to get what you need and wait.

It's bound to get ugly, so somehow get the mettle to outlast this new threat; I think we are being starved to death.

I could be wrong, it's happened before, just ask the wife.

:patriot:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    More people are putting out gardens, finding ways to save money, ways to store food,

your right its time to get smart not to panic, The good people need to band together not feed off the frenzy.

Lets all take a deep breath and think about what were doing.

Last edited:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I noticed that bradis has more large caliber ammo in stock then I have seen there in a while but the .22 is getting low and I don't mean the price of it.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    There is something in the air. I'm just glad we haven't spent our tax check, we are just sitting on it.
    How nice for you. I wish I was in your boat. After being fired from HHGregg because they decided using third party contractors to do their delivery service was better, my tax refund slowly went away.

Top Bottom