• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    While I appreciate that more women are out there shooting, please remember that if the threads are in this particular forum, most women aren't wanting to hear about hot and sexy these pictures are of other women. This forum was created with the intention of helping women. It was created to make women feel more welcome in the firearms community.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    What butt??? Ain't no meat there. I much prefer the likes of a butt like JLo, Kim Kardashian or Salma Hayak. Even Raquel Welch in her day was fabulously curvy. Just my two cents...to each his (her) own

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    While I appreciate that more women are out there shooting, please remember that if the threads are in this particular forum, most women aren't wanting to hear about hot and sexy these pictures are of other women. This forum was created with the intention of helping women. It was created to make women feel more welcome in the firearms community.

c

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    A few things;

1st - YAY that she had a great time! That's awesome!
    Glad to see she was taught safety (eyes/ears/etc.)... Hope she decides to stick with it and do more. It's a fun hobby, but it can potentially preserve your life as well! Good job.

2nd - That girl looks like she's shooting left handed, but sighting with her right eye.
    See if next time she wants to try shooting right handed...it might be more comfortable!

3rd - as far as shoe choice and "who wears heels to the range"...I used to.
    Years ago when I had a job I had to dress up for, I used to go straight to the range from work. I figured I might as well practice while wearing what I wore daily because a bad guy wouldn't wait for me to put on sneakers. It really does mess with your center of balance...so it's a good thing to do if you do dress like that quite a bit.

4th - Even though I've worn heels to the range, I'm pretty sure I never looked like that. :D

Glad you both had a great time!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    She's cute

And I'm single. . . . . but I have kids older than she is. :rolleyes: Yup, I'm pretty sure about that. :( I'm glad you've put her on the right path Sadclown. Now she can protect her boyfriend when/if she decides she needs one.:laugh:

Her physical form is fine but you're gonna need to work on her shooting form. The earlier comment about getting whacked being that far off the stock of a bigger gun is reality at its most painful.;)

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Ok, here's my thoughts. I was gonna criticize her shooting style as not being agressive enough on the rifle. She got better as the pics went, ok. Then I saw the group, no comment. Let her shoot however she damn well pleases. She's very pretty also, too skinny for my type, I like a woman who can take a form tackle. Good Job!!!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    After getting all the PM's about her phone number and talking to her about it, we have decided to auction it off.

Bidding will start at a Rock Island 1911, and we will go from there. Bidding will start at 2pm central time and will stop whenever someone bids a gun I have been wanting for awhile. Her phone number will be given when the firearm is received. And serious offers only.

That should keep my inbox from getting filled up with Pm's asking for her phone number. or it will get me a new gun, either way its win win for me.
    am i guaranteed at least some domeage if i win? i dont pick up prostitutes just to "see what happens". :dunno:

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Patriot Pride - You answered your own question: The girls are not there BECAUSE you are there!

OP - don't listen to the knuckleheads here, she is not dressed like a hoochy mama, just unusual for the range. If I was 20 years younger and not madly in love with my wife, I would be vying for that phone #. Good for her to go out to the range with you.

Top Bottom