• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carbon-13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    I watched the entire [unfinished] series OnDemand the other day and it seems like a fun show. I had expected to see a show in this genre with a liberal bias but found it's politically neutral (so far.)

I'd love to hear your comments / criticisms of this show!

If you haven't yet seen it, check it out. If anything you'll see the only use for a Galco SOB holster!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Maybe an episode or two, but that stuff gets kinda old after a while...I just can't stand all of these reality type shows...just don't get where the entertainment value is.

Carbon-13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Maybe an episode or two, but that stuff gets kinda old after a while...I just can't stand all of these reality type shows...just don't get where the entertainment value is.

Absolutely! Reality shows wear me out. I was just happy to see a Kriss Super V on tv. :o)

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I posted a few comments about this show before.
    When I saw the guy point a pistol at customers walking thru the entrance door and yell "Freeze Mother...", I just about puked.:xmad:
    He has muzzle flashed every single customer standing in the shop while yammering on with bogus claims and statements.
    Another time, he told an older woman that a shotgun only has to be pointed "in the general direction of the bad guy and you're gonna hit him."

The guy wants to be funny. But, he's dealing with a serious product and it's all portrayed on TV like he's an expert. He is obviously showing off and setting a poor example for inexperienced shooters.

I stopped watching a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom