• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Spiegelberg, a mother and activist from Fishers, is the chairperson of the Indianapolis Chapter of One Million Moms 4 Gun Control [name change recently?], a group founded by Zionsville-resident Shannon Watts to fight aggressively for increased gun control.

“Guns are part of our history. We’re a colonial country [:laugh:], and they’ve been used for hunting and self-defense throughout history, and that’s fine,” Spiegelberg said. “Unfortunately, the laws in our country give people a chance to accumulate so much more than what they need.”

Spiegelberg said there are many responsible gun owners who are supportive of her organization and supportive of gun regulations.
    This is a spokesman for the Thousand Lickspittle Hoplophobes for Tyranny? Pathetic. (See what I did there?)

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That editorial "Special Report: Nation of Arms" contains so much fail, including the oft debunked "43 times more likely to kill yourself or a loved one than an intruder" statistic. And I love how they nebulously, vaguely, and imprecisely keep mentioning throughout that there exists some subset of the gun owning American public who agree with the gun restricting/regulating/banning American public without ever remotely quantifying those numbers, or specifying precisely what they agree on. "larger magazines"? Which magazines? How much larger? "exotic weapons"? WTF are those?

So. Much. Fail.

If you're unsure about favouring a ban on so-called, fictional "assault weapons", that means you're a sheep who will go along with the banners. I lump you in with the "Yes" votes. That still puts it at 126/56 (69%/31%) in favour of "No".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom