• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I had the pleasure of refinishing one of these last night. It came from a fella in KY. It's a very interesting shotgun. High quality made in the USA. I'll post pics when I get them.

Ljutic LLC

These are fantastic shotguns for trapshooting. I owned a couple back in the 80s and wish I still had at least one of them back even tho I don't shoot trap anymore. They are built by the Ljutic family in Yakima, Washington. They are expensive but will last 2 lifetimes and get shot more in a year than most people will shoot in a lifetime. They are built like a tank...Yes they can have a release trigger in them as most trap guns can but these aren't optimum for one because of the way you have to break it down. The breakdown release is located in front of the trigger guard and tricky to get to when having to hold the trigger back while breaking gun back down. Wouldn't be bad but ljutics only came with an ejector, not an extractor so when you broke it down it wanted to launch the live shell just as if you had fired the round. If you let go of the trigger after pulling or setting the trigger, it will go bang..lol. I had a release trigger for a few years in a Perazzi shotgun and liked it but found that I didn't need it anymore. The idea behind the release trigger is for those that are flinching when squeezing the trigger. These you just pull trigger to set, call for the target and just relax the trigger finger when you aquire the target....... Kong

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I shot one of these when I was shooting competitive trap and skeet in the late '90s. There is some sort of spring-loaded mechanism toward the front of the gun that almost completely eliminates recoil. I almost creamed my jeans the first time I shot it. Even the monster shells I used for "games" had almost no kick. It was hard to give it back...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    The gun was sent back and my customer sent me a photo. Turned out pretty good. Satin Mag Cerekote

Ljutic.jpg

Top Bottom