• ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    The Burger King O.D. guy was just on.

Just out of the hospital and went up to the cop who saved his life to say thank you.

They said that guy OD'ed 3 times in the last 7 days

Wasn't that crazy? I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched that live on Friday night. I know people will say I am stupid, but man....I can't help but feeling a little sorry for people like that. That high must be something for them to continue to push the limit until death do them part. I guess we have always had addicts, but in the 60's & 70's and even 80's they had excuses, these little pukes now days have no excuse. The world is theirs for the taking.........and they just blow it!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Do you think live pd is better than cops from the 90's?
    Used to watch Cops religiously

Im not sure id say its better. I like them both. There are new episodes of cops still going, in case you didn't know but i cant remember the channel its on.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sergeant Denver Leverett SP? Jeffersonville Indiana PD. Undressed a girl with his mouth. He knew what cup of the bra the drugs were in just from talking to her. That was impressive.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Sergeant Denver Leverett SP? Jeffersonville Indiana PD. Undressed a girl with his mouth. He knew what cup of the bra the drugs were in just from talking to her. That was impressive.

That guy is awesome....one of the best I have ever seen at getting you to sell your soul. And his dog is just wicked...

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    100th episode tonight. They have added a few new departments for even more action. :):

Just waiting for a good tasering or releasing the dog on a hoodlum.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    100th episode tonight. They have added a few new departments for even more action. :):

Just waiting for a good tasering or releasing the dog on a hoodlum.

How about a good tasering AND releasing the dog!! Sgt Leverett from Jeff brought his A-game again tonight.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I absolutely love this show. Just read the most recent comments and I'm now really looking forward to watching this. I usually watch it a few days later due to.but having an actual tv provider, I watch it on youtube

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anybody know that crazy guy walking on top of the concrete barrier north bound on I-65 at the 4.2 mile mark? Dude kept saying "5th Amendment", Clark County SD cuffed him and stuffed him before he ended up a spot on the pavement.

Top Bottom