• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not answering questions or refusing searches isn't guaranteed to keep one "free." More people would be "free" if they didn't commit crimes in the first place, and keeping evidence of crime anywhere one's vehicle or person is never a smart idea. The best way to avoid interaction with the police is to not draw their attention to yourself.
    i totally agree and you are totally right. I don't have police interactions and I stay away from the people who do.
    These dumbasses on this show smoke weed in their car, so probable cause for a search right there. Or they leave empty beer cans laying in the open or their crack pipes. Idiots for doing that and driving first of all but you're just givin the cops an in as soon as they smell beer or weed. I don't get it. If you smoke weed do it at home. I'm all for legalizing it but it's not yet.
    Otherwise besides the smells of visible contraband or suspended licenses ect, people could avoid most charges.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    One of my cop buddies was telling me a while back that he had a streak going involving stopping cars with expired plates......the last four he had stopped, all were being driven by someone with a warrant. :):

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Dont producers need a waiver from people to be on their TV show? So it's not "live live".. but how is it different than cops, other than the addition of host and experts? Less talk, more action. Cops ftw.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    THIS is now my favorite thing to do Friday Saturday nights. I pop up a bucket of corn, and grab a couple beers!!! Well until it gets and stays warm enough to get out on my motorcycle... Then will have to DVR it.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I downloaded the latest show and it's interesting but I don't think I could watch it live. I scanned forward too many times for live to be an option. I've watched Cops for many years and this looks like the raw footage for it. 2 hours of B roll for 20 minutes of final footage. I'll probably d/l other ones to have playing while I'm doing other things at my desk, like cleaning guns after a day at the range. :rockwoot:
    Dan

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I downloaded the latest show and it's interesting but I don't think I could watch it live. I scanned forward too many times for live to be an option. I've watched Cops for many years and this looks like the raw footage for it. 2 hours of B roll for 20 minutes of final footage. I'll probably d/l other ones to have playing while I'm doing other things at my desk, like cleaning guns after a day at the range. :rockwoot:
    Dan

Where did you download it? I couldn't find it on any of the public torrent sites, and the streaming version off of the website has horrible quality.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Anyone watch this show? Man these cops sure deal with a lot of crap. I don't know how they deal with some of these idiots without just beating them senseless. Wish they would follow Indianapolis on this show one weekend.

Most police are professionals who do a great job of dealing with the jerks, and remaining professional. "Beating them senseless", as you put it, would be assault if unnecessary, and therefore, illegal. Having a uniform and a badge does not make use of excessive force allowable, or appropriate. We do not live in a police state, we are a nation of laws.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Most police are professionals who do a great job of dealing with the jerks, and remaining professional. "Beating them senseless", as you put it, would be assault if unnecessary, and therefore, illegal. Having a uniform and a badge does not make use of excessive force allowable, or appropriate. We do not live in a police state, we are a nation of laws.

Thanks Denny.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Earlier that kid that was stoned played a prank on officer......he told the cop he had an outstanding warrant from Indiana for Trafficking in Diapers, the cop actually asked over the radio to dispatch if the guy had a warrant for trafficking in diapers, then the kid started laughing. I just chuckled.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Earlier that kid that was stoned played a prank on officer......he told the cop he had an outstanding warrant from Indiana for Trafficking in Diapers, the cop actually asked over the radio to dispatch if the guy had a warrant for trafficking in diapers, then the kid started laughing. I just chuckled.

Dangit, I missed that one.

Top Bottom