• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Why isn't there more being said about repercussions for whoever shot the lady who died? I've heard she was a minor (14). There was no justification for shooting an unarmed person for trying to enter the capitol. They could easily have just apprehended her. Police are being told to let rioters in other areas burn down buildings and cause all kinds of mayhem, but they can't shoot. Police are being told they can't shoot criminals who are shooting at them, or coming at them with knives, but it's okay to shoot and kill a minor trying to go into the capitol building illegally? I call :bs:
    Hmmmm...a 14 year old with a husband and two kids, with...14 years of service in the usaf.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why isn't there more being said about repercussions for whoever shot the lady who died? I've heard she was a minor (14). There was no justification for shooting an unarmed person for trying to enter the capitol. They could easily have just apprehended her. Police are being told to let rioters in other areas burn down buildings and cause all kinds of mayhem, but they can't shoot. Police are being told they can't shoot criminals who are shooting at them, or coming at them with knives, but it's okay to shoot and kill a minor trying to go into the capitol building illegally? I call :bs:
    She wasn't 14. She was a 14 year USAF veteran.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    She was not a minor. She was a 14year AF Vet.

ETA: Scooped by seconds...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They weren't actually. They were Antifa infiltrators, just like all of the other riots. You'd have to be a hypocrite to not be willing to accept that fact.

Oh wait....

Not sure if srs, or got into a bad batch of Hyvee kool aid. lol

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not Sure if I mentioned anywhere, there were several pages I didn’t read. I saw an off a lot of pictures with an off a lot of fingers on an awful lot of triggers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My take is that anyone in that protest who fired a weapon, unless under threat of severe bodily harm or possible death, is a criminal. Whether that was a cop, a politician, or a protestor. Whoever shot and killed that vet should be charged and jailed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Aside from the deceased not being a minor. There is plenty of justification in shooting a person who breaks a window, and is in the process of jumping through it, to potentially interrupt a legislative session.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My take is that anyone in that protest who fired a weapon, unless under threat of severe bodily harm or possible death, is a criminal. Whether that was a cop, a politician, or a protestor. Whoever shot and killed that vet should be charged and jailed.
    The woman was LITERALLY jumping through a broken window with an officer on the other side of it. Sure it's tragic, but what do you expect him to do?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The woman was LITERALLY jumping through a broken window with an officer on the other side of it. Sure it's tragic, but what do you expect him to do?

You can't be serious. As posted above, we're told that it's a tragedy when some criminal scumbag is shot by a police officer for resisting arrest, even if they have a weapon. An unarmed woman breaking into ANY building does not justify being shot and killed. I don't give a F what building it is or who's in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom