• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Even though there has been no proof that Trump was directly involved in organizing the violence they are still sticking with incitement by urging his supporters to march on the Capitol. He urged them to do so but they still conveniently leave out “peacefully and patriotically”

Trump never incited any violence but they still impeached him for it anyway.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Even though there has been no proof that Trump was directly involved in organizing the violence they are still sticking with incitement by urging his supporters to march on the Capitol. He urged them to do so but they still conveniently leave out “peacefully and patriotically”

There weren't enough fires for it to be peaceful. That's where Trump went wrong.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yeah. All the mostly “peaceful” protests had raging fires burning **** in the background.

Don't worry. I'm sure next time Trump will fortify his pleas to the American people to responsibly exercise their God given rights with slightly more fires. His catch phrase is about to pay dividends.

youre-fired-donald-trump.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The press kept lying, and saying that Trump's speech was a call to do insurrection or whatever.

A couple of things I thought was clear from the facts known at the time:

1. The timeline made the claim that Trump's speech was coded instructions to break into the Capitol very unlikely.
    2. It was obvious from the video that if anyone doing the breaking in had a plan they didn't seem to share it with anyone. It was very disorganized. You know. Like riots tend to be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Didn't Democrats urge George Floyd rioters to riot? Oh. And that turtle neck ********er from KY was right there pushing for the impeachment behind the scenes all along.

Reactions: KG1

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The press kept lying, and saying that Trump's speech was a call to do insurrection or whatever.

1. The timeline made the claim that Trump's speech was coded instructions to break into the Capitol very unlikely.
    2. It was obvious from the video that if anyone doing the breaking in had a plan they didn't seem to share it with anyone. It was very disorganized. You know. Like riots tend to be.

Considering we're all among the most hyper paranoid and politically aware sad saps in America, my first clue that it wasn't a coded message or well organized was that I didn't know the code and didn't get the organizational guidelines. :dunno:

Ignoring that I'm personally a bumbling idiot that shouldn't be given any codes or guidelines, I'm pretty confident there are a handful of guys here who are quite serious and they weren't mixed up in it either.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It always amazes me how they thought Trump, OF ALL PEOPLE, would sheepishly hide his intentions with coded speech.

Since when did he EVER hide his intentions in his speech? That's what everyone complained about, he said what he was thinking in the bluntest possible way.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It always amazes me how they thought Trump, OF ALL PEOPLE, would sheepishly hide his intentions with coded speech.

Since when did he EVER hide his intentions in his speech? That's what everyone complained about, he said what he was thinking in the bluntest possible way.
    It's simply projection on their part. It's what they do.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    But who gets to decide who is "independent"? Not sure if cops should be investigated by a bunch of "defund the police" advocates. That would be just as bad, if not worse.
    That is true. Independent is kind of obsolete these days.
    Everybody has to have a political agenda, from the Supreme Court on down.
    That is kind of a societal problem we have, but if independent still existed, that is who should be doing that type of investigation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom