• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If it was small organization, I would agree, but in a behemoth like the FBI, there's plenty of folks without skin in the game that can be impartial.
    Sure, if the management types actually want a fair and impartial look at things. Recent history has not shown that to be true in many cases.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If it was small organization, I would agree, but in a behemoth like the FBI, there's plenty of folks without skin in the game that can be impartial.
    And be promoted to a position important enough to have any say in that? Doesn’t that wool make your face itch?

Where were those high ranking impartial FBI officials when Trump was being accused if collusion? I kinda suspect that when you reach the level of someone like Peter Strzok, you tend to get more people like Perter Strzok.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah, I think that one shouldn't go anywhere given the FBI report. It was an impromptu riot. Period. Time for everyone to head to the house.
    So the gathering was planned but the riot was impromptu?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If it was planned, the greater likelihood was that some alphabet agencies did the planning. Seems to be a thing we're finding out.
    So your contention is that alphabet agencies tweeted under the blue checks of verified Trump administration and campaign officials.

I'll just let you believe that then not worth trying to convince you otherwise

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So your contention is that alphabet agencies tweeted under the blue checks of verified Trump administration and campaign officials.

I'll just let you believe that then not worth trying to convince you otherwise
    Yeah ok, you probably should. If you think Trump admin blue checks planned and executed the "insurrection", you're more deluded than you think I am.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah ok, you probably should. If you think Trump admin blue checks planned and executed the "insurrection", you're more deluded than you think I am.
    Your post I responded to said planned...said nothing about insurrection.

I do hope you know the difference between the two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom