• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

What in thee hell! Are these Democrats going insane? I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and to obey lawful orders. Those NG members took the same oath. Why would they go against said oath.
    They're idiots, there are probably some USSS that are Trump supporters, are they going 'to do something' lol.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anybody can be a white supremacist, just requires some disillusionment
    I was raised in a Christian home, taught creation and that all are God's creation doesn't matter what color the skin is. In school I was taught evolution which teaches lighter color of skin are more evolved than other darker colors. Doesn't take much idea to figure out where such ignorant beliefs stem from. We can thank Darwin.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you read the article? It's trying to explain why non-whites would be Trump supporters. Basically suggests that they're, you know.

Of course that's every bit as ******* retarded as it sounds to sane people. For one, your question about if it's possible doesn't matter. Lots of things are possible. But if we're going to address the article, the question would be, is its thesis possible? Is it the case that the reason many non-whites supported Trump is because they're white nationalists? Do you think that's the thing that explains it?
    Hard to say, people are complicated. I know a Black guy who refuses to date Black Women, and actually only prefers to date White women. I tolerate him, in mixed company, but don’t go out of my way to associate with him. Similarly, I have a Asian friend, who calls herself a “banana,” but she absolutely refused to date Asian men. Her husband is White. Are they’ve WNs? Are they racist? What are they. They been conditioned? I don’t know. I think the same concept can loosely be applied to non-White Trumpers.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Hard to say, people are complicated. I know a Black guy who refuses to date Black Women, and actually only prefers to date White women. I tolerate him, in mixed company, but don’t go out of my way to associate with him. Similarly, I have a Asian friend, who calls herself a “banana,” but she absolutely refused to date Asian men. Her husband is White. Are they’ve WNs? Are they racist? What are they. They been conditioned? I don’t know. I think the same concept can loosely be applied to non-White Trumpers.
    Do you only tolerate them because of whom they're attracted to? Or is there more to it? I would never say I wouldnt date a certain race (because love is blind) but I dont think having a natural attraction to certain people and not to others doesnt make one racist. Unless of course its because they wouldnt date someone based on a racial stereotype.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I was raised in a Christian home, taught creation and that all are God's creation doesn't matter what color the skin is. In school I was taught evolution which teaches lighter color of skin are more evolved than other darker colors. Doesn't take much idea to figure out where such ignorant beliefs stem from. We can thank Darwin.

That is not what evolution teaches.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I've taken whole human evolution courses and never found anything to be racist. If everyone lived in areas with tons of direct sun, we would all have more melanin. The lack of melanin is simply skin adapting to the lack of sun, which doesn't mean white skin is superior in any way. :dunno:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes I read Darwin's book he was definitely a racist by today's standards. So the father of evolution is wrong? The foundation of all evolution is false?
    Oh funny. Darwin published his books in 1859 and 1871.
    He is the father of evolution, yes. That does not mean he got it all right straight away. He definitely had parts that were wrong.
    The foundation of evolution is not wrong just because Darwin made mistakes. There is a LOT of modern information of evolution. I suggest you update your knowledge base a little.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Oh funny. Darwin published his books in 1859 and 1871.
    He is the father of evolution, yes. That does not mean he got it all right straight away. He definitely had parts that were wrong.
    The foundation of evolution is not wrong just because Darwin made mistakes. There is a LOT of modern information of evolution. I suggest you update your knowledge base a little.
    Making excuses doesn't change the fact that the founder of evolution is a white supremacist. If anyone reads his books alone which the majority of high school students do or did in my day you come away with that thinking if you believe in the religion of evolution. Biology teaches we humans are all basically the same not Darwin.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Making excuses doesn't change the fact that the founder of evolution is a white supremacist. If anyone reads his books alone which the majority of high school students do or did in my day you come away with that thinking if you believe in the religion of evolution.

I agree that Darwin was wrong and a white supremacist but I didn't give any excuses - I just mentioned some facts about evolution. You must have had a terrible teacher that covered that material.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I agree that Darwin was wrong and a white supremacist but I didn't give any excuses - I just mentioned some facts about evolution. You must have had a terrible teacher that covered that material.
    It wasn't the teacher it was his own books. He wrote with his own hand. It's very easy to see people believe such ignorant teachings of Darwin just by reading his books alone. Many will not further there education past that point. So yes Darwin is somewhat to blame for white supremacist beliefs.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Darwin's first book was published in 1839
    Mormonism was founded in 1830 and is/was (not sure if its still practiced that way) very racist against black people. Racism did not stem from Darwin. Religion played a very very large role in it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The dumocraps are just acting like anybody would who cheated on an election and are now trying to carry out an illegitimate inauguration - paranoid and suspicious of patriots.
    They're all Bat :poop: Crazy, because they all idolize their Bat :poop: Crazy House Leader and want to be just like Nancy, drunk with power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom